THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 14:01

@LSK wrote:
They could make the same amount of money by selling more models at lower prices.
ex: I bought two (2) boxes of 10 Chaos Hounds to make my 20 khymera beastpack. Total Cost (FR prices) = 40€
The Chaos hounds are not extraordinary models but they remain cheap and affordable.
The Khymerae model is good, but for 20 models, Total Cost = 155€
Assuming the Khym models were about 20€ for 5 instead of 15,50€ for 2, I may have bought them...

Did exactly the same and with a few tyranid bits they even look better in my opinion...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/00/82/94/kyhmer11.jpg
Back to top Go down
LSK
Kabalite Warrior
LSK

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 14:07

Your khymerae looks awesome Charondyr! I need to rework mine, and I think i'll steal your idea with Tyranid bits Smile

I just hope they will still be useful in the new codex.

Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 14:08

Guys, as interesting as the pricing discussion is, could we limit this thread to discussion of the new codex please. Thanks - Count Adhemar

Korwey
Hellion
Korwey

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 14:38

I use Khymerae models from non-GW source. IMO they look far more deadly than the original.
https://imgur.com/4R7eZnf
Back to top Go down
Elzadar
Sybarite
Elzadar

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 16:27

@Korwey wrote:
I use Khymerae models from non-GW source. IMO they look far more deadly than the original.
https://imgur.com/4R7eZnf

Where did you get that? Surprised

Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 16:31

Where is that model from!? I don't own any beasts yet intend to when the ne dex comes put if they haven't ruined them.
i remaining optimistic that the changes will be good!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 16:32

Looks like a puppetswar barghest model. They do look fantastic and I might get some for use as flesh hounds in an allied list.

Korwey
Hellion
Korwey

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 16:43

Yep, its from Puppets war.
http://puppetswar.eu/product.php?id_product=260
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 17:59

Anyone else think the missile pods on the bottom of the Voidraven are implosion missiles? They dont look like any of the other missiles we can take at the minute. Hopefully they have a points reduction.
Would also be nice to be able to change out the void lances for some beefed up dissies, like the ones on the Tantalus.
Would love the alternate fire to be brought back for our dissies too!
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 18:10

I believe they are mines, not missiles.

I dont believe that Voidraven will keep lances. Batrep says it has some template weapons, similar to wraithguard weapons.
Back to top Go down
Korwey
Hellion
Korwey

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 18:22

It has lances that will pen every vehicle in the straght line and leave d6 voidmines when moving flat out and there is too much hype and anticipation for me ;P
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 18:32

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment... :-P

But I am excited tooooo... :-D
Back to top Go down
Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 18:38

via Inkub from the Faeit 212 comment section
Directly from WD, following weapons are mentioned in context of Voidravens:
Void lances
Dark scythes
void mine
darklight weapons
10 IG killed by void mine

Additionally:
Shatterfield missiles (cone-shaped ones)
Implosion missiles (barbed ones)
Void mine have option to be mounted lowered or stowed beneath the hull.
Back to top Go down
urden93
Kabalite Warrior
urden93

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 19:41

however i saw 10 guardsman safe and sound after a hit necrotoxin... , with 2+ cover after GtG, hopefully this new bomb is min ap5 ignore cover than
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 20:06

Dark Scythes oooooooh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite
Khain mor

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 02:04

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4750737485/

link above for extra pictures, the Voidmine is there as well, some extras as well...hint hint a new Succubus model and the new plastic Archon

I know what's in the 3th week BTW, 99,99% sure

Week 3, Pre order on the 4th :

-Plastic archon, multiple options from what I've seen so far, I've seen a lot of bitz I've never seen before on any other kit. I know kabalites or wyches won't be updated, meaning those bitz can only come with the archon.
-new succubus, if you check the picture you can see a succubus with the same seapons as the old one, the same arms, but everything else is different. Now plastic or finecast, unsure. This could also be a conversion, however I know for a fact a new Succubus will be released.
- third big release: you can get very excited for this one: Vect + Dais
0 pictures yet, 0 clue what it will look like, I'm expecting something extremely awesome. Vect is a lord of war btw.

BTW another interesting bit on apoc battle report: all dark eldar get FnP on turn 3, fearless on turn 5. A global power from pain it seems. Not many rules are mentioned in the battlereport from what I know.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 03:26

@Khain mor wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4750737485/

Thanks to the link, I'm glad to know that the digital codex would be released at the same time with the hardcover one. I'm ready to purchase & download it in 1 sec Twisted Evil

spooniermist
Hellion
spooniermist

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 14:27

Seems like I'm not on the internet for two days and I've missed out on loads of rumours and leaks!

Just catching up on the Voidraven, looks freakin' sweet, do we know if it's a normal flyer, or a Super Heavy one? It looks quite bulky in comparison to the Razorwing, just wondering if anyone's read the battle report and knows if it could be Super Heavy?
Back to top Go down
clively
Sybarite
clively

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 14:46

It's highly unlikely for the flyer to be a super heavy. They haven't listed a super heavy in a regular codex so far.

Sybarite
Elzadar

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 15:11

Well so far it looks like Power From Pain isn't random, so that makes me happy Very Happy

Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 15:14

It's not random but we don't get fnp until the third turn. .. hows that going to help survivability
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 15:16

@Elzadar wrote:
Well so far it looks like Power From Pain isn't random, so that makes me happy Very Happy

If the current rumours of a static effect based on turn number is true then, barring significant other changes, we're up a certain creek without a certain implement. FNP only arriving on turn 3 will be about as much use as a chocolate teapot as there won't be anything left to give FNP too!

The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 15:18

@Count Adhemar wrote:
If the current rumours of a static effect based on turn number is true then, barring significant other changes, we're up a certain creek without a certain implement. FNP only arriving on turn 3 will be about as much use as a chocolate teapot as there won't be anything left to give FNP too!

Obviously you're just not forging the narrative hard enough.

Harder.

HARDER!

That's right, FORRRRGE that narrative!
Back to top Go down
urden93
Kabalite Warrior
urden93

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 15:20

maybe its like 3rd turn every1 gets and units with token gets it earlier at least i hope
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 15:31

I just hope wracks and grots start with FNP, also wondering if the drugs will be army wide not just forthe units that get it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: