THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar Allies

Go down 
+3
Vasara
Foostickens
Jubod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jubod
Slave
Jubod

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 04:45

What are the best Eldar units to take as allies? Specifically in order to take down tanks.
Back to top Go down
Foostickens
Slave

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 05:27

None. Play Dark Eldar like you got a pair. A pair that was ripped from the groin of a fanatic from the craftworlds preferably.

Incognito assault marine
Vasara

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 06:50

Spiders and warwalkkers. And serpents ofcource. Those are great against low armor values. Higher ones can easily be dealed by darklances

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Ollelta
Kabalite Warrior
Ollelta

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 09:10

If you can take Forgeworld, then Hornets. If you're really determined to make that Land Raider pop, then five wraithguard in a raider.
Back to top Go down
Jubod
Slave
Jubod

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 21:41

@Foostickens wrote:
None. Play Dark Eldar like you got a pair. A pair that was ripped from the groin of a fanatic from the craftworlds preferably.

Why don't you think I should field any eldar allies?
Back to top Go down
Rakenior
Slave
Rakenior

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 21:44

@Jubod wrote:
@Foostickens wrote:

Why don't you think I should field any eldar allies?

Because they are our wayward cousins and we are better than them, we are the superior race.
Back to top Go down
Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2014, 23:24

It's like America asking Canada for help. We just don't do it. But if you wanted to then go for it, just don't be surprised when your opponents are like E/DE again? ughhh.

Slave
Jubod

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2014, 03:42

Okay thanks for the input guys!
Back to top Go down
Rakenior
Slave
Rakenior

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2014, 08:42

I've seen a lot of people take a Farseer to get some form of Psychic phase going.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2014, 13:46

@Ollelta wrote:
If you can take Forgeworld, then Hornets. If you're really determined to make that Land Raider pop, then five wraithguard in a raider.

I've had massive success with a squadron of Hornets - I have found them to be good ant-air too, prescience them with a Farseer and they're sending 8 S8 shots into something, rerolling, plus have a threat range of 78 inches.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
https://www.thedarkcity.net
Sponsored content

Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies   Eldar Allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar Allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists