I made an appointment of battle vs Blood Angels on coming Saturday (2000 pts). I haven't played with him so far, but I've seen his army several times, which is like:
Deepstriking Dante with death companies
Deepstriking sanguinary guards
1 vindicator, 1 dreadnaught, 1-2 land speeders, 1-2 devastator squads
+ termies and marines for the rest of points.
As expecting so many +2/+3 armors, I've selected AP2/AP3 cannons rather than our classic splinter weapons for this battle. However, it's my first time not to use trueborns/warriors at all and thus I really need your advice for the following list:
Kabal of Gum-Un'dar (1999 pts)
Vect, Baron, 5 beastmasters, 15 khymerae, 4 razorwing flocks
- They will charge everything near them, but priority targets are the deepstriking (expensive) units.
Three squad of 6 haywyches in a raider /w enhanced aethersails
- They will fly to enemy vehicles (esp. vindi & dreadn) utilizing aethersails & jink and wreck them (hopefully) in Turn 2. After then, the dissie raiders will attack marines and/or grab objectives.
- They will stay in my backyard objective and, more importantly, provide one FF raider for wraithguards.
5 wraithguards /w D-Scythe in a FF raider
- Fearless T6 infantries in open-topped skimmer will attack everything (except vehicles) with AP2 flamers and a dissie cannon.
2 dissie FF ravagers & 1 dissie FF jetfighter
- Another S5 AP2 bombardment. They may attack land speeders (10/10/10) as well as armored infantries.
1 spiritseer, 5 dark reapers /w exarch
- Concealed in a ruin, they will fire AP3 starswarms and tempest missiles
_________________Eldar Alliance: Kabal of the Wraithkind / Craftworld Iyanden / Masque of the Veiled Path / Ynnari Aetheriders (Log)
Slaanesh Force: Chaos Daemons / Emperor's Children (both 30k & 40k) / Heretek Metalica