THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus Empty
PostSubject: Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus   Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2014, 12:59

Hi guys,

I couldn't find it anywhere so i am asking for your help. Do the Lords of war in opponent still give us +1 seize bonus? And with Vect does the seize roll requires 3+ if the opponent also have super heavy?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus   Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2014, 14:05

As per the Escalation FAQ, LoW only give the bonuses when playing the Escalation special missions. I don't see any reason why you would not get a 3+ Seize if using Vect in such a mission though.

Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus   Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2014, 14:24

Thank you for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus   Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of War Units giving the opponent +1 seize bonus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: