Hi all DE warlords.
Though Warhammer is not well-known in my country (there is ONLY ONE GW shop!), my friends managed to make a 2000-pt tourney next weekend. I guess I would be the only DE player in this tourney - everybody else loves the Imperium
So I need help from DE warlords overseas.
Here's my list:
- Haemy /w Venom Blade
- One unit of 4 blasterborns
- Two units of 3 trueborns (2SC & 1 rifle)
* They take a venom with FF, SC, and grisly trophies
- Two units of 10 Warriors (9 rifles & 1SC)
* Both take a raider with FF, DL, grisly trophies, and splinter rack
- One unit of 10 Wracks (2LG)
* with a raider with DC - it's for Wraithguards
- One unit of 5 Wraithguards with d-scythe
- Two Ravagers with FF, DL, NS
- One Voidraven Bomber with FF, lance, mine, and 3 misslies
- Aegis defense line with the quad-gun
It's exactly 2000. For my friends, flyers are like a 'essential' these days so I added one quad-gun. The follows are my (potential) tactics.
- Turn 1, Duke gives the serpent's venom (+3 poison) to one of warriors and then controls the quad-gun with one objective.
- Turn 1, the wracks join Duke (for sharing PT & FNP) and defend the quad-gun.
- Turn 1, the wraithguards embark on the wracks' raider. They will flame the enemy in the raider - I'm expecting that their high T and Fearless can ignore the effect of raider's explosion.
- AA: Duke with the quad-gun
- AI: 2 cannonborn squads, 2 warrior squads, wraithguard squad
- AT: blasterborn squad, 2 ravagers
- The bomber will change its role depending on the situation
- Not sure how to deploy&utilize the haemy and spiritseer
- Not sure of changing d-scythe into the wraithcannon for more AT
I strongly need your advice for beating Imperium armies in this barren land of Warhammer!