THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

First Try at a Dark Eldar list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revilo44
Slave
Revilo44

First Try at a Dark Eldar list Empty
PostSubject: First Try at a Dark Eldar list   First Try at a Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeSat May 17 2014, 20:15

they guys im just starting out with dark eldar, i got 1000 points but dont know what else to include. any C&C welcome  

edit updated the list
Code:

+++ Dark Eldar  (1499pts) +++
+++ 1500pt Dark Eldar 6th Ed (2010) Roster (Primary Detachment)) +++

Selections:

Dark Eldar 6th Ed (2010) (Primary Detachment) Selections:

+ HQ +

* Baron Sathonyx
       (Bones of the Seer, Fleet, Hit and Run, Independent Character, Master of the Skies, Night Vision, Power from Pain, Twilight Shroud)
       Hellglaive, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shadowfield, Splinter Pistol, Wychsuit
       * Custom Skyboard
           Splinter Pods

* Succubus
       (Dodge, Fleet, Independent Character, Night Vision, Power from Pain)
       Combat Drugs (*), Haywire Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Wychsuit
       * Pistol and Close Combat Weapon
           Agoniser, Splinter Pistol

+ Troops +

* Kabalite Warriors
       (Fleet, Night Vision, Power from Pain)
       * 9x Kabalite Warrior
           9x Splinter Rifle
       * Kabalite Warrior with heavy weapon
           Splinter Cannon
       * Raider
           Dark Lance, Flickerfield, Nightshield, Splinter Racks

* Kabalite Warriors
       * 9x Kabalite Warrior
           9x Splinter Rifle
           Splinter Cannon
       * Raider

* Wyches
       (Dodge, Fleet, Night Vision, Power from Pain)
       * Raider
       * 9x Wyches
           9x Plasma Grenades, 9x Splinter Pistol and Close Combat Weapon

* Wyches
       * Venom
           Flickerfield, Nightshield, Splinter Cannon
       * 5x Wyches
           5x Plasma Grenades, 5x Splinter Pistol and Close Combat Weapon

+ Fast Attack +

* Hellions
       (Fleet, Hit and Run, Night Vision, Power from Pain)
       Combat Drugs
       * 10x Hellion
           10x Hellglaive
       * Skyboard
           Splinter Pods

* Reaver Jetbikes
       (Fleet, Night Vision, Power from Pain, Skilled Riders)
       Blaster, Heat Lance, 6x Jetbikes

+ Heavy Support +

* Ravager
       (Aerial Assault, Night Vision)
       Dark Lance, Dark Lance, Disintegrator, Flickerfield, Nightshield

* Razorwing Fighter
       (Aerial Assault, Deep Strike, Night Vision, Supersonic)
       Disintergrators (x2), Flickerfield, Monoscythe Missile, Monoscythe Missile, Monoscythe Missile, Monoscythe Missile, Nightshield, Splinter Cannon

Last edited by Revilo44 on Sat May 24 2014, 16:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: First Try at a Dark Eldar list   First Try at a Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeSat May 17 2014, 20:24

Alright What I would do. remove the helions. Add more troops and add more ravagers. You probably should add 1 ravager. you will end up having 8DL at that point which is good for 1500. Without Baron the helions are kind of lack luster in my oppinion. maybe adding 3 more reavers would be a good choice and adding maybe 2 squads of warriors in venoms would be nice too. Who is your Succy getting played with? Both your wych squads are full and the warriors only have 9? I would do it the other way around, if you are trying to make a nice succy list then put two of them in with the two wych squads and HAVE FUN!!! I see no need to add allies in but I tend to not like to ally with any of my lists. A beastpack would be fun but at the same time really gets unlocked with baron. One thing you could do is put the succy with a wych squad and then field two haemons and field them with your Warriors with hex rifles and FNP that would be alot of fun. Its a good start just needs some tweaking. Personally I don't like helions or reavers all too much. but that might change with 7th ed.

Slave
Revilo44

PostSubject: Re: First Try at a Dark Eldar list   First Try at a Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeSat May 17 2014, 20:58

@Its_Rumble wrote:
Alright What I would do. remove the helions. Add more troops and add more ravagers. You probably should add 1 ravager. you will end up having 8DL at that point which is good for 1500. Without Baron the helions are kind of lack luster in my oppinion. maybe adding 3 more reavers would be a good choice and adding maybe 2 squads of warriors in venoms would be nice too. Who is your Succy getting played with? Both your wych squads are full and the warriors only have 9? I would do it the other way around, if you are trying to make a nice succy list then put two of them in with the two wych squads and HAVE FUN!!! I see no need to add allies in but I tend to not like to ally with any of my lists. A beastpack would be fun but at the same time really gets unlocked with baron. One thing you could do is put the succy with a wych squad and then field two haemons and field them with your Warriors with hex rifles and FNP that would be alot of fun. Its a good start just needs some tweaking. Personally I don't like helions or reavers all too much. but that might change with 7th ed.

Thanks for replying rumble, i like the look of the hellions and reaves so there staying till i test my list out. why is the duke so good? i don't  really don't like venoms so thats why i don't have them.  im may add a ravager?. i meant to put 9 wychs in one squad so my Succy is going be in there.and finally haemons?

Last edited by Revilo44 on Sat May 24 2014, 16:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: First Try at a Dark Eldar list   First Try at a Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeSat May 17 2014, 21:12

Haemonculi offer FNP right off the bat which is nice plus you can field 3 in 1 HQ slot. That's fine then those are all valid ideas. Baron is awesome because he makes your Helions troop choices AND he grants his unit stealth and just a couple other really fun things for REALLY cheap. If you are taking helions he will maximize their potential. Also do your raiders with Warriors have Rifle racks? If not they need them. So: add baron to helions add another warrior/raider combo with racks and possibly get 3 more reavers? and get a ravager.

Slave
Revilo44

PostSubject: Re: First Try at a Dark Eldar list   First Try at a Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeSat May 24 2014, 16:45

Redone as i playtest the list today, i didn't really like Hellions and ravager in the game that much so have made changes.Didn't know whether I should choose the archon or the haemonculus for my second HQ, thoughs

Code:

+++ Oli's Dark Eldar  (1497pts) +++
+++ 1500pt Dark Eldar 6th Ed (2010), Eldar: Codex (2013) v16 Roster (Primary Detachment, Allied Detachment)) +++

Selections:

Dark Eldar 6th Ed (2010) (Primary Detachment) Selections:

+ HQ +

* Haemonculus
        (Altered Physique, Independent Character, Night Vision, Power from Pain)
        * Haemonculus
            Splinter Pistol, Upgrade to Haemonculus Ancient, Venom Blade

* Succubus
        (Dodge, Fleet, Independent Character, Night Vision, Power from Pain)
        Combat Drugs (*), Plasma Grenades, Wychsuit
        * Pistol and Close Combat Weapon
            Agoniser, Splinter Pistol

+ Troops +

* Kabalite Warriors
        * 9x Kabalite Warrior
            9x Splinter Rifle
            Splinter Cannon
        * Raider

* Kabalite Warriors
        * 5x Kabalite Warrior
            5x Splinter Rifle
        * Venom

* Wracks (Troops)
        (Altered Physique, Night Vision, Power from Pain)
        Liquifier Gun, 9x Wracks
        * Raider
            (Night Vision)
            Dark Lance, Flickerfield, Nightshield

* Wyches
        * Raider
            Dark Lance, Flickerfield, Nightshield
        * 9x Wyches
            9x Haywire grenades, 9x Plasma Grenades, 9x Splinter Pistol and Close Combat Weapon

* Wyches
        * Venom
        * 5x Wyches
            5x Haywire grenades, 5x Plasma Grenades, 5x Splinter Pistol and Close Combat Weapon

+ Fast Attack +

* Reaver Jetbikes
        (Fleet, Night Vision, Power from Pain, Skilled Riders)
        Blaster, Heat Lance, 6x Jetbikes

+ Heavy Support +

* Razorwing Fighter
        (Aerial Assault, Deep Strike, Night Vision, Supersonic)
        Dark Lances (x2), Flickerfield, Monoscythe Missile, Monoscythe Missile, Monoscythe Missile, Monoscythe Missile, Splinter Cannon

Eldar: Codex (2013) v16 (Allied Detachment) Selections:

+ HQ +

* Farseer
        (Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet, Ghosthelm, Independent Character, Psychic Disciplines: Divination, Runes of Fate, Telepathy, Psyker (Mastery Level 3), Rune Armour)
        Singing spear, Uldanorethi Long Rifle

+ Troops +

* Rangers
        (Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet, Infiltrate, Move Through Cover, Stealth)
        5x Ranger

PostSubject: Re: First Try at a Dark Eldar list   First Try at a Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Try at a Dark Eldar list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: