THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

can we mix different models in the court?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgex83
Hellion
Judgex83

can we mix different models in the court? Empty
PostSubject: can we mix different models in the court?   can we mix different models in the court? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02 2011, 21:04

as my question asks are we allowed to mix says urghouls and lhameaen in the same unit? im sorry if this is listed in the codex but i cant find it. Im going to guess no since it gives a composition for the different types of models but then that makes me wonder why you would ever put your archon in a unit thats 2 models plus him. I dunno about you guys but i dont put my archon in anything smaller than a 9 man unit plus him. to make sure he atleast gets there to do some killing. The unit just has no survivability which is why i had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: can we mix different models in the court?   can we mix different models in the court? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02 2011, 21:40

*moving to more appropriate "Rules: Queries & Questions"*

Forgive me if I am not understanding you properly, but the Court must be a mixed type unit. A few people get confused with this initially. Look at the numbers next to each member of the Court, you will see that they range from 1-2 for Medusae and Lhamaeans, 1-3 for Sslyth, and 1-5 for Ur-ghuls.

That means that in addition to the Archon, or Vect or Malys, you must take a minimum of one of each of these four types. And you may take up to the maximum for each type, so your Court could total 12 plus the boss, if you can afford the points. And the models.

See here for a good, complete explanation.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: can we mix different models in the court?   can we mix different models in the court? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02 2011, 21:45

Also, your Archon doesn't need to join that unit.

Back to top Go down
Judgex83
Hellion
Judgex83

PostSubject: Re: can we mix different models in the court?   can we mix different models in the court? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02 2011, 21:46

thanks for the quick response. No further explanation is neccessary.

PostSubject: Re: can we mix different models in the court?   can we mix different models in the court? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can we mix different models in the court?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: