THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

850pt for tournament with random allies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korwey
Hellion
Korwey

850pt for tournament with random allies. Empty
PostSubject: 850pt for tournament with random allies.   850pt for tournament with random allies. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2014, 20:03

I'm making a list for a small tournament with random two player teams each round.
We'll play Purge the Alien, Seize ground and some Scouring variant.
Ally detachment, superheavies are forbidden, only one flayer/FMC per list and one slot less in each category than in the classic force organisation chart.

My list:

HQ:
Haemy w/Liquefier gun, Venom Blade

Troops:
5 Wracks w/Liquefier gun
in Rider w/Sails

10 Kabalites w/SCannon
in Rider

5 Wyches w/HWG
in Venom w/SC

5 Wyches w/HWG
in Venom w/SC

Fast Attack:
9 Reavers w/3 heat lances, Arena Champion w/ Venom Blade

I'd appreciate any suggestions since I've only tried this list against Eldar in friendly games so far:)
Back to top Go down
Expletive Deleted
Wych
Expletive Deleted

PostSubject: Re: 850pt for tournament with random allies.   850pt for tournament with random allies. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2014, 00:18

Is it going to be purge the alien and scouring every game or randomized? because if it is I'd think about dropping two troops (probably the wyches) in favor of another squad of bikes or a beast pack. Effectively turning 4 VP into just 2 VP and only losing one scoring unit. Just in theory. Otherwise the list looks fine.

Keeping the list mostly in tact I might add a flickerfield to the kabalite boat and grisly trophies to the wrack/haemonculi boat at the expense of the arena champion. To me, assaulting with our bikes is something you usually want to avoid. It can be tactically a good idea, but generally they're more effective turboboosting to kill infantry, and would never assault after using their heat lances to pop a vehicle.

Hellion
Korwey

PostSubject: Re: 850pt for tournament with random allies.   850pt for tournament with random allies. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2014, 00:26

It will be three games: alien, seize and 'scouring' fo the last one. I had too much luck tearing apart weak eldar in assault last time I guess;) The last mission have nine objectives (but you don't have to hold them unless enemy 'activate' them afterwards) so I think I'll need more troops.
Back to top Go down
Expletive Deleted
Wych
Expletive Deleted

PostSubject: Re: 850pt for tournament with random allies.   850pt for tournament with random allies. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2014, 00:46

If that's how the tourney is then I'd keep your original list and still suggest... my suggestions.

A 5++ that kept your raider from exploding and killing 4-5 kabalites, or a grisly trophies that kept your HQ and wracks from getting run down after a poor assault, I'd find more helpful than the arena champion who will only be useful if you get caught... with your unit that can move 48 inches, or 2d6 after shooting.

Hellion
Korwey

PostSubject: Re: 850pt for tournament with random allies.   850pt for tournament with random allies. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2014, 17:51

I was thinking more of Ld bonus than extra edge in CC when taking Arena Champion. I'm worried that my expensive unit could run off the board too fast Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 850pt for tournament with random allies.   850pt for tournament with random allies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

850pt for tournament with random allies.
Page 1 of 1