THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 point friendly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stratassj
Slave

1500 point friendly Empty
PostSubject: 1500 point friendly   1500 point friendly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2014, 19:23

So i've been more concentrated over the last month in building figures and painting then i have been actually working out an army list and playing a single game. I thought that now might be a good time to get that changed so i went ahead and scribed out a quick 1500 point list. I'd like to get som feedback and advice from the more seasoned archons.

Archon:
Husk blade, Soul trap, Shadow field
Incubi:
4, venom, splinter cannon
(2x)Kabalite Warriors:
10, Splinter cannon, Raider, Splinter rack, Flicker Field
(2x)Kabalite Warriors:
5, Blaster, Venom, Splinter Cannon
(2x) Wyches:
5, Haywire, Venom, Splinter Cannon
Reavers:
3, Blaster, Calthrop
Ravager:
Night Shield, Flicker Field
Void Raven:
Back to top Go down
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

1500 point friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point friendly   1500 point friendly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2014, 16:20

The list seems fine to me and there's nothing that stands out as being particularly wrong/inefficient. Personally I'd be taking more DL/Dis cannons rather than wych suicide squads but that's only because my local meta leans more towards TEQ, MEQ and flyers than tanks, but that's just a personal preference.

Apart for that the list looks pretty solid, standard venom spam, reasonable anti-infantry and anti-tank. Hope it works out for you mate.
Back to top Go down

1500 point friendly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: