THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Friendly 1850 list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MORA
Slave

Friendly 1850 list  Empty
PostSubject: Friendly 1850 list    Friendly 1850 list  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13 2014, 20:15

As I have been away from the whole start of 6th, I figured I would try again. I made a list of just some of my favorite unit's. To be honest I just wanted to see how it would fair in 6th. I found to my delight the nasty effect this list has. I have played tyranids, Tau, Guard, Space wolves and necrons.
All of which lost hard to these list for what ever reason. I found it odd. I wanted to share with you guys the list.

Lelith

4 heamon with 4 scissorhands,4 liqifier guns (each one attached to the warrior groups for pain tokens and anti-assault)

5 Harleys loaded it kisses and two fusion pistols (runs with lelith in a bare bones raider)

4x 5 warriors with a shredder each

x2 groups of 3 beast masters with 6 flocks

3 reavers with heat lance

2 ravagers with night/flicker lances

1 chronos with vortex

The plan with this list was simple but I would walk across the table.

Chronos would attempt to spread the tokens onto the warriors and heamons while being a distraction. The Beast masters were a harassing unit. They moved in on targets to tarpit. If the BM got to the target the rending attacks would end the unit. Lelith and the harleys would zoom up in the raider and challenge their flanks, able to take on anti-tank and assault. The shadowseer saw that when the raider was popped they had some cover. Warrior's are used to control objectives if any. 3 reavers are using to clean up what lelith and the ravagers can't finish using cover, bladevanes and the heat lance.

To be honest I have no idea why this works so effective. I have known these players for a while and are used to fighting DE.
Back to top Go down
Archon-Hidicul
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Friendly 1850 list    Friendly 1850 list  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13 2014, 21:05

Well for starters you have more hams then your allowed, can have a max of three in one HQ slot. How did you purchase the raider? I don't have my codex on me, but the Harleys can't purchase it and I don't think our codex allows you to purchase a raider outside of dedicated, which means the Harleys can't start on it. Not that big a deal as you just put it on the table empty and on your first turn you have the Harleys and lelith board it.
Back to top Go down
MORA
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Friendly 1850 list    Friendly 1850 list  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13 2014, 21:07

3 hams per choice, fourth one is in its own group. Raider starts on table and they jump in it.
Back to top Go down
Archon-Hidicul
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Friendly 1850 list    Friendly 1850 list  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13 2014, 21:09

You've used both HQ choices on lelith and the 3 hameys, or did I interpret the way that works? Didn't think you could take, like you are, lelith and a hamey in one slot and still have an open slot.
Back to top Go down
MORA
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Friendly 1850 list    Friendly 1850 list  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13 2014, 21:11

You are correct sir. I am wrong about the fourth.
Back to top Go down
Archon-Hidicul
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Friendly 1850 list    Friendly 1850 list  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13 2014, 21:12

Well now you have about 60 points to spend
Back to top Go down
MORA
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Friendly 1850 list    Friendly 1850 list  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13 2014, 21:19

True, very true. Maybe another harley. or some warriors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly 1850 list    Friendly 1850 list  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly 1850 list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-