THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 500 pt list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dremire
Slave

First 500 pt list Empty
PostSubject: First 500 pt list   First 500 pt list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04 2014, 18:09

So talked to the LGS and they build lists and play what tourneys are coming up, and occasionally with what they brought so seemed like an alright group of guys. They are going to mop me while I learn, but that's cool. Anyways 1 list with like a divergence point.
Heam with liquifier
8 wyches
Hekatrix with pgl
Haywire
stock raider

5 warriors 1 blaster
Venom extra splinter cannon

5 warriors 1 blaster
Venom extra splinter cannon

Think it comes to 498.

Divergence is drop second venom, 3 trueborn 2 dark lances, shardnet for wynches, aethersails for raider, night shield for venom, and lastly power weapon for hekatrix. Think that's 496.

A lot of it ill end up learning what works and what doesn't. Currently have the venom, raider, warriors, and wyches. Thank you for any advice.
Back to top Go down
RogueArchon
Slave
RogueArchon

First 500 pt list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 500 pt list   First 500 pt list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16 2014, 18:16

Hi.

It's so dificult make a armi list in 500 points limit because anybody can't make a equal army list.
I think that in this limit points, have three Line Troup is a good idea for conquer the objectives. I would try make a principal attack idea.

When you play this army list, you going to see the problems and an advantatges vs the enemy army.

I hope that my advices are good for you.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinellcesc.blogspot.com

First 500 pt list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: