THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 point tourny list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandy Death
Slave

1000 point tourny list Empty
PostSubject: 1000 point tourny list   1000 point tourny list I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01 2014, 02:24

Hi Members,
There's a 5 round 1000 point tournament I'm entering soon. The battle will be from the back of the rulebook. I'm just going all wych. Tell me what you think.

Succubus with an agonizer --- 85 points
3 wych squads of 8 1 razorflail - with Hekatrix/agonizer in DL raider--- 190 points each
3 wych squads of 5 in venom/spl.can 115 points each.

I'm kind of thinking objectives. Fly up to an enemy troop unit with several flyers, unload the splinter weapons and charge. Maybe take out two troop units quickly and grab objectives.

Back to top Go down
lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point tourny list   1000 point tourny list I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01 2014, 04:01

Wyches are pretty squishy, they will die very fast to crashes and Overwatch.

No Haywire Grenades? You don't have much darklight (Raiders barely count, I feel), you'll need Haywires if you hope to bring down any mech.
Back to top Go down
Brom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point tourny list   1000 point tourny list I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01 2014, 05:47

I think it will look impressive and could potentially do well with some changes but it's not a power build by any means. I wound suggest losing 3 wyches and the razorflails to put hwg on everyone. Mass wych rush can still do a number on mechanized forces.

Another similar option is to also lose one raider unit and downgrade agonizer(s) t8 venom blade(s) which will get you very close to two ravagers. I feel option two is better while still working within the constraints of your wych only list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point tourny list   1000 point tourny list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 point tourny list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: