THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

dark eldar with craft world allies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
geekymike
Slave

dark eldar with craft world allies Empty
PostSubject: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23 2014, 01:17

So I needed a farseer and wanted to show a tortured and broken farseer that's been enslaved and used by my dark eldar...this is what I ended up with

dark eldar with craft world allies Messenger_5843138074709226119_13931126772998557[/URL]
Back to top Go down
kourac31
Kabalite Warrior
kourac31

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23 2014, 04:00

Hi that's look nice
What model did you use as base ?

Back to top Go down
geekymike
Slave

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23 2014, 04:02

The medusae model the one I got had 2 horridcast heads. So I made use of some spare chains
Back to top Go down
geekymike
Slave

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2014, 01:05

dark eldar with craft world allies IMG_20140310_212421

Slopped some paint on him to see how the colours looked
Back to top Go down
geekymike
Slave

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2014, 01:43

dark eldar with craft world allies Messenger_5848967528049297652_13945025272886181

And this is test warrior Claudette I'm happy so far but I'm not sure but something feels like its missing
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2014, 10:59

I really like the look and idea behind the Farseer.
A quick question though, is the Warrior there designed as a stand-in for a Craftworld Guardian? If so, you might want to consider an alternative. I've known some people who are not happy with allies just being different colours from your main army when they're supposed to be a different army altogether.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
geekymike
Slave

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2014, 12:36

Nope the warrior is actually a warrior I'll be using craftworld models for the actual craftworlders well except the farseer.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2014, 13:05

Fair enough. Carry on then. Smile

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Nullus
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2014, 14:34

That farseer conversion is really well done. Looks awesome painted up and is a really nice idea with the model.

geekymike
Slave

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2014, 15:49

@squidmaster my craftworlders are going to be in white armour with redish accents while the dark eldar are going to be in redish armour with white accents....we'll see how it all turns out.

@nullus he was kind of a happy accident I picked up the medusae model with the intent to use it as a farseer both heads that came with it had huge bubbles on the face and I really liked the chains at the waist and thought about how much the dark eldar shun their psychic abilities and thought an enslaved farseer would look cool and fit with the beaten down and defeated pose he seemed to have.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy52
Slave
Jamesy52

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2014, 22:31

The Farseer looks amazing. How did you do the visor on his helmet?

Slave

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2014, 22:57

Its chaos black with about 4 thin coats on ard coat on top of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar with craft world allies   dark eldar with craft world allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark eldar with craft world allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: