THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to DE + First All comers list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mansfield_inc
Slave

New to DE + First All comers list Empty
PostSubject: New to DE + First All comers list   New to DE + First All comers list I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 04:15

Hey Guys,

Been toying with the idea of moving into 40K from fantasy. DE IMHO have the best models GW produce and i'm a big fan of their fluff so im trying to put a viable 1500 point list together. I want a fairly competitive list that's not boring to play or look at.

This is my first attempt, please let me know a few pointers/thoughts.

HQ
Archon - 125 (joins the incubi unit in the venom)
Shadow field, agoniser, combat dugs, haywire grenades

Haemonculus - 75 (joins the Wracks unit in the venom)
Liquidator gun, scissorhand

TROOPS
4 wracks - 115
Liquidator gun, venom, splinter cannon

10 Kabalite warriors - 195
blaster, splinter, cannon, raider, splinter racks, flickerfiield

5 Wyches - 125 going tank hunting
Venom, splinter cannon, Haywire grenades

ELITES
4 Incubi - 153
Venom, Splinter cannon

FAST ATTACK
8 Hellions - 143
hallarch, venom blade

9 Reavers - 297
2 heat lances, champion, venom blde, 3 cluster caltrops

HEAVY SUPPORT
Ravager - 115
flickerfield

Ravager - 115
flickerfield

Total = 1458

So aiming for 1,500, not too sure what else to go for/change. I love the look/theme of having a super fast army so Reavers and Hellions just look perfect.

What do you guys think? Changes, thoughts?

P
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

New to DE + First All comers list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to DE + First All comers list   New to DE + First All comers list I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 04:25

On the Venoms the 2nd splinter cannon is great, you double your shots for a lower cost. I'm a bit iffy with only 9 Hellions,it's hard to say how if any issues will arise, from some experience the more of the them the better they'll work for you. It's a bit dependent on your play style.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down

New to DE + First All comers list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: