THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Haemonculus Query

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoStrangerToTheDark
Slave

Haemonculus Query Empty
PostSubject: Haemonculus Query   Haemonculus Query I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2014, 04:46

While in my mind the rule is painfully clear, I wanted to verify before I get the models:

Up to 3 Haemonculi can be taken as a single HQ slot with one of the three being ancient.  
Do they need to deploy as a single unit? Or can I place one with Wracks, one with a Wyche unit, and one with Bloodbrides?
Also, each Haemonculus gets a pain token to start?  

If so, that's a steal for approximately 200 points with wargear.

In building my army I have this theme: Archon or whatever leader I choose has enlisted the aid of Haemonculus and the Wyche cult to help retrieve one of his beloved Succubus.  I'll make a nifty little objective marker out of a succubus model and call it 'creating the narrative'  Laughing 

The points is to maximize pain tokens from the start because I'll be using so many Wyches in this list.

Thank you for the replies and verification.
Back to top Go down
Barking Agatha
Wych
Barking Agatha

Haemonculus Query Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haemonculus Query   Haemonculus Query I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2014, 05:35

No, they are each an independent character that can join or unjoin any unit you like Smile And yes, they each start with a pain token (and they share it with any units they join). They can also leave the pain token behind if they leave a unit.

A Succubus as damsel in distress? Sad

Slave

Haemonculus Query Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haemonculus Query   Haemonculus Query I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2014, 06:13

She owes him a debt of pain might work better with the fluff?

Dark Angels is my first army.
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

Haemonculus Query Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haemonculus Query   Haemonculus Query I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2014, 06:53

Not sure on your wording, but just to clarify you don't HAVE to make one of the 3 haemonculi an Ancient. It's an optional upgrade for up to 1 out of the 3 in that HQ slot.

But yeah, as previous posters mentioned they're each their own IC, and thusly can go where and when they please.

You're using one of THESE, aren't you?  Wink 

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haemonculus Query Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haemonculus Query   Haemonculus Query I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haemonculus Query
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA