THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goblinite
Slave

Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops Empty
PostSubject: Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops   Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30 2014, 15:38

Hello all,

Juts a little FYI: I'm a converted WHFB player (with my last game being 7 years ago) that recently started 40K (played less than a dozen matches), so I'm still shaky on the rules.

I'm building a DE army and picked Hellions because they looked fun to paint.

I keep reading how Baron Sathonyx unlocks Hellions as a troop choice and makes them a scoring unit. But I don't see that in the rules in the 6th edition book or the DE Codex or the 2012 FAQ.

My question is where is this rule at? Am I just blind?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dragontree
Wych
Dragontree

PostSubject: Re: Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops   Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30 2014, 15:53

If I recall correctly,, (which I may not) its in a little box next to the Barons section in the points listing bit (the bit after all the pretty pictures, not the bit with his tory). Bottom left methinks...

EDIT: Following the counts confirmation of it being in the bottom left corner I performed an exacting victory dance on a wheely chair as an ode to my memory banks still working. Now you know.

Last edited by Dragontree on Thu Jan 30 2014, 16:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops   Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30 2014, 16:00

Page 83 of our codex.

Bottom left corner.

In a box.

Coyly peeking out.

goblinite
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops   Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30 2014, 17:09

Thanks,
As soon as I can I will look it up. I must have missed it for some reason.

I shall flagellate myself in penance.
Back to top Go down
goblinite
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops   Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30 2014, 22:59

Thanks, completely missed that box when I was reading it. Kept going back to the HQ section of my book and trying to find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops   Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baron Sathonyx unlocking Hellions as troops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: