THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

500 point Battleforce list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine_Madman
Slave

500 point Battleforce list Empty
PostSubject: 500 point Battleforce list   500 point Battleforce list I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23 2014, 20:13

Tried before to get back into WH40k but lack of funds prevented me. This time I have more money to spend but I would like to take my time and paint the models before buying more models. So My plan is to buy the Battleforce box, a Venom and a Haemonculus and build a 500 point list as follows:

1x haemonculus 65
venom blade
liquifier gun

-----------------

5x wyches 135
hwg

venom
dual cannons
nightshield

-----------------

9x warriors 191
blaster
sybarite
venomblade

raider
flickerfield
splinter racks

-----------------

3x reavers 108
heat lance
cluster caltrops

-----------------

499 points

Unfortunately I had to do a bit of padding because at first I don't want to waste any models. My plan is to build the list up slowly upping the points by about 500 each time so any help building a good 1000 point list would be appreciated. I will hopefully be starting a blog to keep track of my painting/modeling endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Naugatan
Slave

500 point Battleforce list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500 point Battleforce list   500 point Battleforce list I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23 2014, 20:33

That looks good for a start, and I know you dont have any changes you can make. In the future I would look at buying some ravagers. Also I am not a fan of the caltrops. They cost almost as much as another bike and give around the same killing power increase as another bike but dont give any extra durability.

Play some games, figure out what type of army you want, but its a solid start.
Back to top Go down

500 point Battleforce list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: