THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

DE/Eldar tourney list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Homeskillet
Slave

DE/Eldar tourney list Empty
PostSubject: DE/Eldar tourney list   DE/Eldar tourney list I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23 2014, 00:42

I recently had success with using a DE allied detachment to my Eldar, now I'd like to flip it and use more of my Dark Eldar for an upcoming tourney, and ally in some Eldar.  Let me know your thoughts:

Dark Eldar
HQ
1- Vect
Elites
5- Trueborn with 2 Splinter Cannons in a Venom with dual Cannons
Troops
9- Warriors with a Blaster, Sybarite, in a Raider with Flickerfields
5- Warriors in a Venom with Dual Cannons
5- Warriors in a Venom with dual Cannons
Heavy Support
3- Ravagers with Lances, Night Shields, Flickerfields

Eldar
HQ
1- LaughingSeer with Spear, Jetbike
Troops
5- Dire Avengers in a Wave Serpent with Holofields, Shuriken Cannon, Scatter Laser
5- Dire Avengers in a Wave Serpent with Holofields, Shuriken Cannon, Scatter Laser
Fast Attack
6- Warp Spiders

Vect goes with the Warriors, hops out and cleaves something that needs to die if necessary.  Otherwise just seize the initiative or try for first turn any way I can get it, try to get the warlord trait that gives Night Fighting.  All the DE ignore night fight, and the wave serpents ignore cover.  Try to blast as much as possible turn 1 and 2, go for the kill or play keep away turns 3-5.  The wave serpents and warp spiders act as my anti-air (ghetto version) since that is something the DE lack.  The farseer presciences/guides whoever needs it most.  If I fight a tank-heavy opponent, twin-link my ravagers; if Riptides and Wraithknights abound, then twin-link the poison.  When flyers come on, the Serpents already have built-in twin-linking with the Scatter laser if I can get one 6 with 8 tries (4 shots twice), or 12 S7 shots from the spiders.
Back to top Go down

DE/Eldar tourney list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: