THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FullDE
Kabalite Warrior

Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts Empty
PostSubject: Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts   Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21 2013, 06:55

hq

hammy /w venom blade, haywire grenades= 60 pts

elites

4 grotesques= 140 pts
raider /w flicker fields, athersails= 75 pts

troops

x3 5 wych's /w haywire grenades= 60 pts each
10 warriors /w dark lance + Blaster= 130 pts
x4 Raiders /w flick field= 70 pts each
x2 10 warriors /w splinter cannons + blaster= 115 pts each
x2 raiders /w splinter racks /w flicker fields= 80 pts each

Fortificaiton

Aeigus defense line /w quad gun= 100 pts

HS

x3 ravagers /w flicker fields= 115 pts each

I think I will be facing some sort of wave serpent spam. I'm alittle concerend about not having enough poision, but how does it look?

THe Hammy is there to babysit the grotesques.
Back to top Go down
FullDE
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts   Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21 2013, 21:28

Anyone? ANother thought I had was taking out the grotesques, and maybe a squad of wych's and putting in 3 lancborn squads with raiders.
Back to top Go down
FullDE
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts   Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21 2013, 23:26

Which would look like this.

elites

3 lanceborn /w x2 darklance, plasma grenades= 89 pts
3 lanceborn /w x2 darklance= 86 pts

x2 raiders /w flickerfield= 70 pts each

troops

x2 5 wych's /w haywires= 60 pts each
x2 10 warriors /w splinter cannon and blaster= 115 pts each
10 warriors /w dark lance and blaster= 130 pts

x2 raiders /w splinter racks and flicker fields= 80 pts each
x3 raiders /w flickerfields= 70 pts each

Hq

Hammy /w haywire grendes and venom blade= 60 pts

heavy support

x3 ravagers /w night shields and flickerfields= 125 pts each

Fortification

aegis defense line /w quad gun= 100 pts
Back to top Go down
Brom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts   Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22 2013, 05:41

List 1 is damn sexy stick with it! His serpents are costly and will be few in number so won't be able to put down 10 raider chassis in a single turn and probably not 2. Meanwhile your packing a very healthy amount of dark light and it's spread out over many separate targets not to mention a respectable anti mech assault element. The trick is delivering the wyches and grots where they can threaten coordinated assault because they will erode his mech fast.. It's best done early in a rush while you still have full resources I'd say.. if that helps at all. Anyway the list is pretty cock diesel the only thing I would even consider changing it for would be a large nasty beast pack to pincer with the grots and control board space. Hell even a couple msu packs would really start to push this list into the realm of too much to stop it all in time. Either way just some friendly ideas, good luck.

Edit- just noticed the grot loadout.. I would highly recommend finding 15 pts for an aberration + vb upgrade. Losing a blaster would be my suggestion and worth every pt.
Back to top Go down
FullDE
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts   Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22 2013, 18:08

I could do that.

So the lanceborn idea won't work as well?
Back to top Go down
Brom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts   Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23 2013, 02:48

IDK man they probably would, im just not as much a fan.. they are static and fragile and expensive and bring more of something you have plenty of. The grots otoh bring a hammer and anvil thats tough to deal with and doubles as anti tank. Just my opinion but list one looks better to me.
Back to top Go down
FullDE
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts   Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23 2013, 06:08

I used list one, and I won! Barely but the biggest issue I had was I couldn't kill eldrad. The grots took out a falcon and a wave surpent before giong down. He also got first blood because he stole the initive.

fortune is just so broken on eldrad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts   Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going up against craftworld eldar. 1700 pts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: