THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

What is furled and shielded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

What is furled and shielded Empty
PostSubject: What is furled and shielded   What is furled and shielded I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26 2013, 08:46

I'm so annoyed right now.  In regards to the sky shield platform, some players are starting to use it and believe that since the book doesn't describe what the shielded and furled alterations specifically look like they can just say if it is furled or shielded without lifting up or putting down the side walls.  Meaning they get more range to fire and continuing line of sight while still benefiting from the defenses putting up or down the walls.

I call bull****, and if I'm right can you guys please give me the right page or reference as to why it is not? I think people, once again, are trying to be smart and just ruining the game for what was intended. I think I'm going to take a dictionary with me to show them what Shield (cover, protect) and Unfurled (Open, flat) means next time I see them.

Anyway, any extra ammo to help me win the arguments and show them the error of their ways is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
DEfan
Sybarite
DEfan

What is furled and shielded Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is furled and shielded   What is furled and shielded I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26 2013, 09:05

Sure- tell them: "You're a dick." That is just silliness to the extreme.

What is furled and shielded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: