HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Incubi variety?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silmarinen
Slave

Incubi variety? Empty
PostSubject: Incubi variety?   Incubi variety? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12 2013, 11:08

Hi,
I am new here and not at all familliar with 40k, but I was thinking of converting WFB Dark elves with some Dark Eldar models and bits and would like to ask for advice here.

I think the Incubi would look wicked at Executioners, but there seem to be only three poses available. Do you know of any way to add more variety to them? The executioners are usually fielded in larger blocks and it wouldn't do to have just three kinds. Would it be possible to cut them in half and swap the upper and lower parts? Would it even help? Or do you have any other ideas?

I will be very grateful for all and any help.
Back to top Go down
kizzdougs
Hellion
kizzdougs

Incubi variety? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incubi variety?   Incubi variety? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2013, 12:34

Cutting and repositioning the Incubi is certainly an option.

Have you seen the new Executioners that are coming out next month? The new skull shaped helmets, draiches, and cloaks could work really well with the incubi minis.
Back to top Go down
Silmarinen
Slave

Incubi variety? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incubi variety?   Incubi variety? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28 2013, 11:31

@kizzdougs wrote:
Cutting and repositioning the Incubi is certainly an option.

Have you seen the new Executioners that are coming out next month? The new skull shaped helmets, draiches, and cloaks could work really well with the incubi minis.
Thanks for the reply!
I'm afraid I haven't managed to express what exactly I wanted. I don't really like the original helmets (Incubi or Executioner), but I'm looking for a way to get cool models with big swords, if possible without the armoured skirt the Dark Elves and High elves are all wearing. This is mainly what made me think of the Incubi (that and the great poses, but the fact that there are only three of them...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incubi variety? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incubi variety?   Incubi variety? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incubi variety?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-