THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Michigan GT 1,850 List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MurDok
Kabalite Warrior
MurDok

Michigan GT 1,850 List Empty
PostSubject: Michigan GT 1,850 List   Michigan GT 1,850 List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03 2013, 15:02

Going to the Michigan GT at the end of September. Let me know what ya think.

+++ DE 1,850 v.5 (1848pts) +++
+++ 1850pt Dark Eldar 6th Ed (2010) Roster (Primary Detachment)) +++

Selections:

Dark Eldar 6th Ed (2010) (Primary Detachment) Selections:

+ HQ + (230pts)

* Archon (125pts)
       Combat Drugs, Ghostplate Armour, Plasma Grenades, Shadow field , Soul-trap , Splinter Pistol, Venom Blade

* Baron Sathonyx
       Hellglaive, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shadowfield, Splinter Pistol, Wychsuit
       * Custom Skyboard
           Splinter Pods

+ Elites + (250pts)

* Grotesques (250pts)
       * Aberration
           Close Combat Weapon, Flesh Gauntlet
       * 3x Grotesques
           3x Close Combat Weapon
       * Raider
           Disintegrator, Enhanced Aethersails, Nightshield, Torment Grenade Launcher

+ Troops + (400pts)

* Hellions (Troops) (80pts)
       * 5x Hellion

* Hellions (Troops) (80pts)
       * 5x Hellion (80pts)

* Kabalite Warriors (120pts)
       * 5x Kabalite Warrior (45pts)
       * Venom (75pts)
           Flickerfield, Nightshield, Splinter Cannon

* Kabalite Warriors (120pts)
       * 5x Kabalite Warrior (45pts)
       * Venom (75pts)
           Flickerfield, Nightshield, Splinter Cannon

+ Fast Attack + (608pts)

* Beastmasters (156pts)
       * 3x Beastmaster (36pts)
           5x Khymera (60pts)
           2x Razorwing Flock (30pts)
           2x Razorwing Flock (30pts)

* Reaver Jetbikes (226pts)
       2x Cluster catrops, 2x Heat Lance, 6x Jetbikes
       * Arena Champion Upgrade
           Agonizer

* Reaver Jetbikes (226pts)
       2x Cluster catrops, 2x Heat Lance, 6x Jetbikes
       * Arena Champion Upgrade
           Agonizer

+ Heavy Support + (360pts)

* Ravager (120pts)
       Dark Lance, Dark Lance, Disintegrator, Nightshield, Torment Grenade Launcher

* Ravager (120pts)

* Ravager (120pts)

Please do not post the individual point costs of upgrades or the lists of rules each unit has as it is in violation of Games Workshop Intellectual Property. If people need to know the rules or points costs they can turn to their own codices. Cheers - Cavash.
Back to top Go down
Phiandros
Kabalite Warrior

Michigan GT 1,850 List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan GT 1,850 List   Michigan GT 1,850 List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03 2013, 18:39

I'll go through your list and give me input, I'm no expert and in the end you're the one that will have to play the list in the end!

Archon: Too heavily kitted, remove ghostplate, and soultrap for sure. Shadow field is enough and soultrap is 100% uselss with vblade.  Drugs + venom blade is a bit off aswell as +str and re-roll wounds are a bit meh. I'd kit the archon with sf and vblade only if points are tight or a huskblade if you have points to spare. If that is the case drugs and trap might be worth it again.

Baron is good!

Grots, give the abberation a vblade instead. Outdamages the hand most cases. Also strip the raider some. I'd only take sails myself as NS is pointless as you will be flat out t1 anyways in within 12'' at the very least after t1. Not a big fan of TGL either but to eaches own.

Hellions I don't have a lot of experience with, they are generally not considered awesome and not taken a lot even in baron lists.

I'd strip NS of warrior venoms as it's all or nothing with NS and you already have a fair few elements that is in the enemies face and will simnply be gunned down first unless you get some target saturation.

Beastmaster pack. I like this pick, generally i take more khyms but if you think you can get away with only 5 to the 4 flocks then go ahead.

Your bikes are very expensively kitted. I don't like caltrops as they are expensive and essentially force you to utilise bladevanes more than you might be able to get away with. Check out Mushkillas battlereps for some nice reaver action.

Skip NS and TGL on ravagers, keep them stock, increased saturation.

You are on the right way i think just some minor tweaks.

Double-post eradicated. Gob.
Back to top Go down

Michigan GT 1,850 List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: