THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500  Empty
PostSubject: No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500    No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 15:24

Urien Rakarth 190
Haemie, Liquifier Gun, Venom Blade 65
4 Uber Grots, Liquifier Gun, Aberration, Venom Blade, Raider, Grisly Trophies 250

2x 10 Warriors, Splinter Cannon, Raider 330
3 Wracks, Venom, Dual Splinter Cannons 95

3x 2 Beastmasters, 4 Razorwing Flock 252

3x Talos, Liquifier Gun, TL Splinter Cannon 315

This was Mush's idea. I just configured it my way. The idea is to have a lot of tough to kill MTO on the table.

Last edited by egorey on Thu Aug 01 2013, 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500    No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 15:27

You gonna give this one a go? I like the addition of urien.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Skyboard surfer
Kabalite Warrior
Skyboard surfer

PostSubject: Re: No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500    No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 15:31

That looks like a lot of fun. I'd like to see a batrep if you go with it.

The Duck of Death
egorey

PostSubject: Re: No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500    No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 15:38

My problem is there is no way to get flyer support. Also how do I want to deploy? Haemie with Grots or Wracks? What goes in reserve? If I expand to 1850 I have only troop and elite spots to use.

Convince me this is a good list.

Rock.
Back to top Go down
El_Jairo
Kabalite Warrior
El_Jairo

PostSubject: Re: No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500    No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02 2013, 16:50

I would move the Gtrophies to the Wrack Venom and even add one more instead of the Venom Blade of the heamy to the Warrios Raider.

What is the strategy behind 3x small flock beast squad? To soak fire for the Raiders? I do miss at least one ravager as your T1 AT is non existing, okay, you do have 2 raiders...

I would like to know what the general strategy is with this list.
As Urien and his wracks want to rush the enemy but the beast are just a little too slow to keep up with them and they also provide an ideal target for S6-7 weapons. The problem I have with this build that there aren't that many sources of S6+ weapons that could waste any shots on these beasts in targeting them.
I would rather build 2x Beastmaster with 2 Flocks and than a decent squad of 3 BM with 10 Khymeray and 2 Flocks.
In my book Khymerae are the heavy lifters in 6th for beastpacks.

I am curious though on how this list would behave in some battles.
Please give some feedback on test games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500    No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Mas Mush - Tri Talos 1500
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: