THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique   1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 13:35

Dark Eldar-

Archon- trap, HB, pgl, drugs, HWG (with inc)

Haemy- LG, shatter (with inc)

IncubiX8- raider

(Kab truebornX3- SCX2, venom SCX2) X2

(WychX5- hwg, venom SCX2) X2

Ravager X3

Eldar-

Farseer-Jetbike

Guardian bikeX6- SCX2

Warp spiders X5

wraithknight

Any input is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
El_Jairo
Kabalite Warrior
El_Jairo

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique   1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 15:53

Apart from the fact that your Archon is missing his protection (Shadowfield) I'm afraid that putting all this CC goodness in one Raider.

This is 1/3rd of your army in a transport that goes poof, if you look at it.

More importantly: you only have 3 troop units, of whych 2 are disposable.

I'm afraid that you offer too little interesting target to you opponent so his target priority will be too easy.

Though I can't comment on the Eldar Allies that much. But to me you have too many points sunk in them too. You need those troops to win 2/3 of your games.

I would drop the Incubi to 4, put them together with Archon in a Venom. Drop the Heamy, as he isn't really necessary for this list (only bring a pain token to the incubi).
Dump either Warp spiders or Wraithknight. I guess the Knight looks more able than those Warp Spiders, it also costs double the points.

Furthermore I'm missing some synergies in the list: trueborn and windriders seem happy enough to shoot from some distance as, the other parts of your infantry (wyches and incubi) need to be in CC to be effective.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique   1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 17:08

I forgot the field.

The low amount of troop choices is a concern, but I admit my list building is a little constrained by money and the only troops I have available are about 30 wych/warriors 10 wracks (which I find a little underwhelming) 5 rangers and 6 bikes.

Incubi have done famously little for me in small group, but I agree on the haemy.

I haven't yet play tested the spiders but the knight has done rather well for me.

Is it not important to have both range and cc elements?

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique   1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 Dark/Eldar needs critique
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: