THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar with Bladestorm?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubernoob1
Kabalite Warrior
Ubernoob1

Dark Eldar with Bladestorm? Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar with Bladestorm?   Dark Eldar with Bladestorm? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16 2013, 12:20

Hi there Dark City!

So I was browsing the Dark Eldar codex and noticed that the shuriken pistol doesn't have it's own stat line listed and simply states "See the warhammer 40k rulebook" both in the reference in the back as well as in the wargear section.

Now in the rulebook it lists shuriken pistols for their 4th edition incarnation without bladestorm (for obvious reasons of course), but according to the "Basic vs Advanced" on page.7 now that there is a 6th Eldar Codex would our shuriken pistols now use the Eldar book's new shuriken pistol with bladestorm, or because the Dark Eldar are not in fact Eldar (and therefor not the actual Codex: Eldar) would we still use the profile in the rulebook itself?

And yes I do know only the Harlequins can have shuriken pistols, but it is still a question I'd be interesting in finding out. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from someone soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Dark Eldar with Bladestorm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar with Bladestorm?   Dark Eldar with Bladestorm? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16 2013, 12:36

Until such time as the rulebook or our Codex is errata'd then our Harlequins will still be using the Shuriken Pistol from the rulebook rather than the Eldar Codex.

Dark Eldar with Bladestorm?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: