THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

 

 Archon and incubi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darthvegeta800
Hellion
Darthvegeta800

Posts : 56
Join date : 2013-07-03
Location : Flanders, Belgium

Archon and incubi Empty
PostSubject: Archon and incubi   Archon and incubi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 20:35

Is it worth fielding an Archon in a unit of Incubi larger than 5 Men? I love the fluff so i'm fielding some of them anyway. But they are pricey in both meanings of the word. Can it be worth it?
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

Posts : 1325
Join date : 2013-03-28
Location : La La Land

Archon and incubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon and incubi   Archon and incubi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 20:39

Only in apocalypse :0. Kidding aside they would be super pricey and be a bullet magnet for everything on the field. Worth trying out in fun games i think though

_________________
clown  My DE project log  jocolor :- Harlequin Carnivale - La Danse Macabre

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Posts : 5526
Join date : 2011-06-10
Location : Venice, FL

Archon and incubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon and incubi   Archon and incubi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 21:05

@Darthvegeta800 wrote:
Is it worth fielding an Archon in a unit of Incubi larger than 5 Men? I love the fluff so i'm fielding some of them anyway. But they are pricey in both meanings of the word. Can it be worth it?
Short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but.

_________________
Archon and incubi K93hWhs
Archon and incubi L1RsnGX
The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

Posts : 1160
Join date : 2012-08-22
Location : Vantaa

Archon and incubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon and incubi   Archon and incubi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10 2013, 09:25

@Thor665 wrote:
@Darthvegeta800 wrote:
Is it worth fielding an Archon in a unit of Incubi larger than 5 Men? I love the fluff so i'm fielding some of them anyway. But they are pricey in both meanings of the word. Can it be worth it?
Short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but.

Politician? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Posts : 5526
Join date : 2011-06-10
Location : Venice, FL

Archon and incubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon and incubi   Archon and incubi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10 2013, 15:45

Filmmaker...Sad 

But, the point being, the question is too broad to give a yes/no answer to.

_________________
Archon and incubi K93hWhs
Archon and incubi L1RsnGX
The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.
Back to top Go down
Rancid blade
Kabalite Warrior
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-05-27

Archon and incubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon and incubi   Archon and incubi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10 2013, 16:02

Here's the thing with the archon and the incubi. The incubi are so good that they really don't need the archon as company. What they need are grenades. Is there a cheaper way to get them grenades? Yes. The best way to get them grenades in my mind is to bring the baron. He is cheap and can maneuver quickly to get them grenades if they need them. The archon is cool, but he doesn't add that much to the squad beyond his grenades. The Baron is a boss and adds a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Kindred
Kabalite Warrior
Dark_Kindred

Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-12-30

Archon and incubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon and incubi   Archon and incubi I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14 2013, 19:42

@Vasara wrote:
@Thor665 wrote:
@Darthvegeta800 wrote:
Is it worth fielding an Archon in a unit of Incubi larger than 5 Men? I love the fluff so i'm fielding some of them anyway. But they are pricey in both meanings of the word. Can it be worth it?
Short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but.

Politician? Very Happy 

I would have guessed economic research consultant.

_________________
What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Archon and incubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon and incubi   Archon and incubi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Archon and incubi
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

 :: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: