THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 pt dark kin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowharte
Hellion
Shadowharte

1000 pt dark kin Empty
PostSubject: 1000 pt dark kin   1000 pt dark kin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23 2013, 17:23

So, I recently had my first game since 3rd. I decided to start small with a 500 pt game against my buddy's chaos from the dark vengeance set. The game ended 7-DE to 5-Chaos. This pleased me, but now he wants to field 1k of GK against me. I have looked over what his stuff can do. I am a bit confused about the lists i have been thinking about. We play on a 4X4 1/2 table, so there is just about no way to stick out of range I think, but enough rambling, this is one of the 3 lists I was thinking about.

Succubus w/ venom blade, agoniser, and HWG

10 warriors w/ cannon in a raider w/ racks and FF

5 warriors w/ blaster in venom w/ extra cannon

9 wych w/ hwg, hektrix, agoniser in raider w/ FF

6 reavers w/ 2 blasters

2 ravagers w/ NS

plan was to keep ravagers moving as far back as possible keeping jink and using ns to stay out of range. I took FF on raiders since he mentioned spamming those s7 flamers.
Decent amount of terrain, but not a lot that can hide a raider. Was going to use hekatrix to soak up challenge to free up succubus to do what she does. Reavers to tank hunt, once all armor is dealt with using bladevanes, if still alive. Large gunboat to troop hunt.

Truthfully though I have no earthly clue if this list will have a single chance against the GK list. I also have thought about not using wychs and using more warriors instead.

I have quite a few models, but no beasts and no coven models. I do not foresee being able to out shoot or out cc the GKs
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

1000 pt dark kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt dark kin   1000 pt dark kin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 15:41

decent list. remember due to the changes of rapid fire you can move and still shoot at 24", so you dont have to be flamer range ever.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Shadowharte
Hellion
Shadowharte

1000 pt dark kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt dark kin   1000 pt dark kin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26 2013, 07:16

Wouldn't staying 24 in out kill the amount of firepower my gunboat can dish? I figured with how tough GK are, I would need alot more than max range shots to take down each squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1000 pt dark kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt dark kin   1000 pt dark kin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 pt dark kin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-