THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 01:06

Hi there fellow Archons!

Well it is almost time for the TSHFT Champions Tourney in Seattle and I am stoked.
This is definitely one of the most well run tournaments around. plus they have a really good ranking system (kind if like a pyramid system) that is way better then RHQ.

Anyways this tournament is 1500 points.

This is a Dark Eldar/Eldar list that I have been testing out and it has had great results so far.

Dark Eldar

HQ
Baron

TROOP
2x5 warriors in duel cannon venoms with grisly trophies (for rerolling psychic and ld tests which I fail far too oftain)

5 haywire wyches in duel cannon venom

FAST

Beastpack (baitpack of awesomeness) w/ 5 masters, 6 flocks and 7 dogs

Heavy

2x Ravangers w/ Lances and nightshields

Void Bomber w/ 2 shattershard missles and flickerfield (primarily AT/AA, but the missles always come in handy. being able to blow holes in blobs is always a good thing)

Eldar

HQ

Farseer on Eldar Jetbike

TROOP

2x3 Jetbikes

FAST

6 Warp Spiders

Heavy

Warwalker w/ 2 scatter lasers

1500 points on the dot

The elder have added so much to my dark eldar so far.

the seer basically is there for double guide (guide/prescience + random Fate power) He is such a great force multiplier. need to kill that tanks. double guide my ravangers. make sure the beasts hit hard in assault with prescience ect... and a great late game contester and he is damn fast. 
Not sure if I should drop 1 grisly trophy for a singing spear or not?

Jetbikes are the excellent objective claimers and they reserve

The Warp Spiders have been absolutely amazing so far. they are very fast and can support my army very well. they nuke vehicles well/ are great a taking out infantry and tying up small units in combat with hit and run also comes in handy. they fill gaps in my line and so on. This unit has been fantastic and they are my new favorite unit.

the single war walker has actually been pretty good. he usually reserves and outflanks. comes in a kills some stuff (usually light/medium side armour). gets in the way. he's been very useful

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 03:03

I dig it although the voidraven I would change to 2 more war walkers and put blasters on the warriors or change them to wyches, maybe flesh out another unit slightly plus get the singing spear. With double guide plus warwalkers and spiders you can do decent AA in a pinch and have greater ranged presence to start on the board.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 03:15

Noted!

Thanks brom. If may give that a try.

Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 21:25

Tested my list against a Dark Angels Deathwing/ravenwing army. He had those nasty
Forge world missle artillery guns that fire linked-krak missiles and they have interceptor, skyfire and split fire. Ewww!

Anyways the game went extremely well and he conceded at the end of his third turn (I've only had 2 turns) as he only had a few termies and the FW guns left. My army had only taken a few casualties from the beasts +1 downed raider. And a few random dead models here and there.

My spiders hadn't even showed up yet ;-)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar/Eldar 1.5k tourney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: