THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

750 Dark Eldar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JPEG
Slave

750 Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: 750 Dark Eldar   750 Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 10:23

Hey all, this is the 750 list I've been trying out for the last week or so:

Archon w/Venom Blade, Shadow Field & 3 Incubi in Venom w/Dual cannons: 226

9 Kabalite Warriors in stock Raider: 141

5 Wyches w/ HWG in Venom w/Dual cannons: 125

6 Reavers w/ 2 Heat Lances: 154

Stock Ravager: 105

Total: 751

My biggest complaint so far has been the Wych unit, but I don't know if it's because they're a bad unit, I'm a bad player, or because I've been simply unlucky with them- every game has seen them blow up spectacularly in the Venom before doing anything useful and, at best, tie up an enemy unit's shooting for a turn as they clean up the scraps. I was thinking of perhaps switching them to 5 Kabalites, which would save 15 points through the HWGs and cheapness of the Kabalites for upgrades or to max out the raider squad.

I'm hesitant because that would leave me with fewer AV options and a lot of the lists I've been facing have been vehicle-heavy. Perhaps I could replace the the Wych squad with 5 Kabalites with a Blaster?

Another thing- my group is probably going to increase our games to 1K points in the near future. Thoughts for list expansion?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ryuuku514
Slave

750 Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 Dark Eldar   750 Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03 2013, 13:44

your list looks good, however wyches with HWG in my opinion are not needed as you seen to have enough anti tank stuff there. in a 750 point game I don't tend to see many tanks. therefor i would take more Kabalite warriors instead. any spare points should go to adding that extra incubi.

for 1000 point game i like to take some type of flyer all are good but pick the one that will do the job you want doing. VB are generally anti tank/anti armor where RW are a good mix of anti tank/infantry also the RW is cheaper in points giving you more to play with.

or for 1000 points keep you list the same but take out the all reavers and add in 2 five man quads of incubi in venoms, that should give you 34 points left and 3 deadly combat units with some anti tank and warriors to give supporting fire.
Back to top Go down
cammy
Hellion

750 Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 Dark Eldar   750 Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 19:45

Are you playing on 6x4 or 4x4 boards for the 1000 points?

if on a 4x4 board it would be worthwhile taking 2 talos as their lack of speed is not as pronouced and will allow you to dominate huges areas of the board, they are great area denial units
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

750 Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 Dark Eldar   750 Dark Eldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750 Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-