THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Necrons questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanais
Kabalite Warrior
Zanais

Necrons questions Empty
PostSubject: Necrons questions   Necrons questions I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 14:01

Just few questions about Necrons, I feel I was a bit cheated last game xD

1. Doom Scythe has45o arc of fire, so it cannot kill enemy models hit by death ray beyond its line of sight?

2. Can Death ray go through ongoing cc combat?

3. How are multi-lvl building affected by Death Ray? It goes through all floors or just top one?

4. Can IC, LoS! another IC in same unit?

Thanks

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Necrons questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons questions   Necrons questions I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 14:13

1. I'm not sure that the fire arc for the death ray has ever been stated. Many people seem to think that it is turreted and therefore has a 360o arc. Even assuming a 45o arc however, the ray only needs to start within that arc. It can then go in any direction and would be able to hit models that are out of LOS of the Doom Scythe

2. Yes

3. Not sure on this one but I'd say a single floor, not necessarily the top one.

4. Yes - EDIT - Do you mean can an IC Lo,S onto another IC? Yes, as long as the 2nd IC is the closest model in the same unit within 6"

tlronin
Wych

Necrons questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons questions   Necrons questions I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 14:26

@Count Adhemar wrote:
4. Yes - EDIT - Do you mean can an IC Lo,S onto another IC? Yes, as long as the 2nd IC is the closest model in the same unit within 6"
Correct. That last bit has been FAQed.

Zanais
Kabalite Warrior
Zanais

Necrons questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons questions   Necrons questions I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 14:56

1. Well whenever I read ppl say its hull-mounted but if its not clear I suppose there is confusion. But if its hull-mounted then even when Death Ray hits units beyond its LoS shouldnt he be able to allocate wounds to it?

2. Damn, I convinced my opponent it cant xD

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Necrons questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons questions   Necrons questions I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 16:17

1. The start of the template just has to be in the firing arc, and normally Ive seen it ruled a 45 degree arc (although there are arguements for 360)

3. Its a template, so you pick what floor it hits

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necrons questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons questions   Necrons questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necrons questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY ::