THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

All Comer 1850

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ToxikWarrior
Slave

All Comer 1850 Empty
PostSubject: All Comer 1850   All Comer 1850 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06 2013, 07:58

Greetings,

I am new to Dark Eldar but not new to the 40k Universe. I have as fixation with lots of troop choices and i was wondering if anyone would like to assist in my creation of a new force. I do not play to win but for fun so i pay no attention to math-hammer.

HQ
Duke Sliscus

Troop
10x Warriors
w/ raider
w/ splinter racks

Troop
10X Warriors
w/ raider
w/ splinter racks

Troop
10X Warriors
w/ raider
w/ splinter racks

Troop
10x Wytches
w/ raider
w/ haywire

Troop
10x Wytches
w/ raider
w/ haywire

Troop
10x Wytches
w/ raider
w/ haywire

Heavy Support
2x Talos Pain Engine

Fast Attack
5x Scourges
2x splinter cannons

Fast Attack
5x Scourges
2x splinter cannons

I plan to have the Talos and scourges on the table at first turn then attempt to deep strike everything else at once. most of the players i play only use one or two vehicles.

Any advice for fun additions?
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

All Comer 1850 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Comer 1850   All Comer 1850 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06 2013, 12:37

Welcome to Commorragh!

I do love Warrior centred lists, they have always served me well in the past.

I just have a couple of points to make. You don't have a place for your HQ. You'd probably want him in one of those Warrior squads, so if you drop one of them down to nine men that'll make some room.

The other point I would make is (I know that the Duke is a good army buffing character, especially with those Wyches) I'd drop the Duke for a face-wrecking combat Archon to go with one of your Wych squads. You will have saved yourself a few points there, too, and could purchase the Liquifiers for the Pain Engines.

I hope this helps. Smile

All Comer 1850 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
ToxikWarrior
Slave

All Comer 1850 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Comer 1850   All Comer 1850 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06 2013, 13:06

HQ
Duke Sliscus

Troop
9x Warriors
w/ raider
w/ splinter racks

Troop
10X Warriors
w/ raider
w/ splinter racks

Troop
10X Warriors
w/ raider
w/ splinter racks

Troop
10x Wytches
w/ raider
w/ haywire

Troop
10x Wytches
w/ raider
w/ haywire

Troop
10x Wytches
w/ raider
w/ haywire

Heavy Support
2x Talos Pain Engine

Fast Attack
5x Scourges
2x splinter cannons

Fast Attack
5x Scourges
2x splinter cannons

Thank you for the input.

I plan on DSing most of the units.
Back to top Go down
Archon_Demetrious
Kabalite Warrior
Archon_Demetrious

All Comer 1850 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Comer 1850   All Comer 1850 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09 2013, 00:44

So 6 units need to be on the table doe to 50% reserve rule rounds up... Since duke is better at fighting I would say put the ten warriors outside the raider since he must start the board deployed with warriors or trueborn units and have a wych squad down to 9. Turn one he can detach himself from your warrior squad into the wych raider and the 10 warriors can now jump into the empty raider and so as you wish(btw if you want now you can move and flatout the raiders as you please
Back to top Go down
ToxikWarrior
Slave

All Comer 1850 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Comer 1850   All Comer 1850 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09 2013, 06:19

I have enough PTs left over to add another unit... i was thinking of starting the TALOS and SCOURGES and addint REAVERS in and starting them on the table. That would make 5 on the table.... might start the DUKE on the table with his raider...

I am just uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Comer 1850 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Comer 1850   All Comer 1850 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Comer 1850
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists