THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Points List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
erdbeerchen
Slave

1750 Points List  Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Points List    1750 Points List  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 13:33

Hello,
a while ago you guys helped me a lot with my initial escalation league lists. Now after some games with lower point values I will try my hand at 1750 points. What are you thinking about this list?

HQ
-------------
1x Haemonculus with Liquifier and Venom Blade
- well you have to take one HQ, after all - will join the Witches in Raider and stay there for drive by shooting if still alive

Elite
-------------
2x 3 Trueborns with 2 Lances
- more Lances for few points. So small they will maybe be overlooked? Very Happy - will 36" be nough in a stationary unit?

Troops
-------------
4x 5 Warriors with 1 Blaster in Venoms with 2 SplinterCannons
- pretty standard, I assume?

1x 6 Witches with Haywire in a Raider
- AV with granades and a additional Lance

Fast
-------------
2x 9 Reavers with Caltrops
- its so fun to zoom around and blade units to death! Here I am not sure if I should switch clatrops to blasters - but I allready have decent ammount of lances on the field?

Support
-------------
2x Ravager with lances

1x Voidraven Bomber
- do not wanted to buy Ravager model *G* and wanted to have a flyer on my own *G*

this should be exactly 1750 points
what do you think?

and how can I win against an ork player with 45 Looter Boys? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MongooseDog
Kabalite Warrior
MongooseDog

1750 Points List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Points List    1750 Points List  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 14:43

Look pretty strong to me. Not to sure on the static TB though. If he gets range first they will probably fall. The reavers if positions correctly could do some damage to those lootas. That is a tom of wounds going around. Voidraven should really cut down on their models when it gets in as well.

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

1750 Points List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Points List    1750 Points List  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 16:44

The trueborn are decent, and their range isnt that much of an issue. Just remember to sit them in cover, and dont be afraid to go to ground.

Your wyches stick out as odd tbh, but its your choice to run them or not.

I dont like caltrops, but if you are worried about infantry they are a decent choice

if you really are worried about infantry, drop the bomber for the razorwing, Keep the lances for AT, but those missiles will wreck orks in no time. Add in flickerfields to make sure you never have to dodge (and means you never have to snapshot)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
erdbeerchen
Slave

1750 Points List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Points List    1750 Points List  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 17:28

Thx for the input! This should be an all-comers list. I will mostly play against som kind of marines, necrons, tau or orks. And orks with lootas and 3 dakkajets really scare me *g* - but i still need to be ok against the other armies
Back to top Go down
erdbeerchen
Slave

1750 Points List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Points List    1750 Points List  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 17:29

Oh and btw, the witches are mainly against landraiders or to get stuck into some heavy shooting unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1750 Points List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Points List    1750 Points List  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750 Points List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-