THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

New player needs help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mideasterngamer
Slave

New player needs help Empty
PostSubject: New player needs help   New player needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 04:45

As the title says, I"m kinda new to dark eldar and need some advice scratch
my current list is ( already bought)

-Urien rakarth

- 10 Kabalite warriors with Splinter Cannon and Sybarite with Agoniser

-5 scourges with dark lance and haywire blaster and a solarite with a venom blade

(Got it as a gift)-Razorwing jetfighter with monoscythe missiles, 2 dark lances, splinter cannon and FF

I'm thinking into buying some wracks and grotesques since i have Urien, 10 incubi, few raiders, couple of venoms and some other stuff

Feedback and help appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sgb69
Kabalite Warrior
sgb69

PostSubject: Re: New player needs help   New player needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 05:21

Well, you'll probably want another troop choice and a pair of Raiders next. You'll possibly get more use out of your flyer if you play it as a Voidraven until you get your hands on some Ravagers.

Are you looking for any kind of advice in particular?

Are you trying to do this cheaply? Are you shooting for a tournament list or a fun list?

Slave

PostSubject: Re: New player needs help   New player needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 05:31

Well, you'll probably want another troop choice and a pair of Raiders next. You'll possibly get more use out of your flyer if you play it as a Voidraven until you get your hands on some Ravagers.

@sgb69 wrote:
Are you looking for any kind of advice in particular?

Are you trying to do this cheaply? Are you shooting for a tournament list or a fun list?

I'm really looking for a fun list that would (if used in the right way) make the opponent fear me Twisted Evil.

Let me explain this,two of my friends play Tau and are completely careless since they have their RAILGUNS! (they shout that quite often) and think they can just sit back and do nothing. Basically I want a list good against Tau and other shooty stuff (like IG)

thx for feedback
Back to top Go down
mideasterngamer
Slave

PostSubject: Re: New player needs help   New player needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 07:13

Are wracks good troop choices or should i get warriors?
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: New player needs help   New player needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 07:15

Then I'dd suggest beast pack with khymerae and razorwing flocks. Reavers might work too. If yuo take 3-5 skimmers they are way too easy to shoot down.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
sgb69
Kabalite Warrior
sgb69

PostSubject: Re: New player needs help   New player needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 07:32

As a general rule, assault the shooty stuff and shoot the assaulty stuff. I think that even Kabalite Warriors will usually beat Tau Firewarriors in melee. So long as you get the charge. That might change when Tau's new codex drops though.

A unit of 10 Wracks with 2 Liquifiers or 9 and a Haemy will serve you pretty well in a lot of situations. They do a good job taking an objective or thinning out large units.

Since you already have a unit of warriors I'd suggest Wracks.

I've also had good luck with Reavers against Tau. But at the time I was running 12 of 'em.

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: New player needs help   New player needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 15:12

Here is an easy beginners list I posted awhile ago. Nothing much has really changed, and its a great way to learn how DE play and evolve the army to fit your own playstyle. I hope it helps.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New player needs help   New player needs help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New player needs help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA