THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters   Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04 2013, 13:45

GW seems to be upset only when someone try to make a little money with their copyrighted items, since this forum doesnt have ADS thats not the case.

To much of a non-infringement, with things like "certain fast atack" unit and "will melt through almost any armor" . If you ask me.

But i understand where thats coming from. Yet nobody seems to atack tactics blogs and forums now. Everyone does use all the hard statistics in forums anyway, except for point costs and maybe direct wording.
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters   Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04 2013, 18:34

Nice job with this guide, I've certainly spent many hours reading this at work and learned stuff!
Back to top Go down
Plastikente
Sybarite
Plastikente

PostSubject: Re: Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters   Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06 2013, 22:24

@Azdrubael wrote:
GW seems to be upset only when someone try to make a little money with their copyrighted items, since this forum doesnt have ADS thats not the case.

To much of a non-infringement, with things like "certain fast atack" unit and "will melt through almost any armor" . If you ask me.

But i understand where thats coming from. Yet nobody seems to atack tactics blogs and forums now. Everyone does use all the hard statistics in forums anyway, except for point costs and maybe direct wording.
I post these unit breakdowns on 40konline as well (although I must admit that their articles approval process is frustratingly slow compared to here). Their mods are much stricter about copyright issues than a lot of other sites, apparently because they have been contacted/threatened by GW corporate lawyers in the past. It's too much effort to produce 2 versions of everything, so everyone gets the product of the strictest rules.

Project Log: Kabal of the Bloodspray Corsairs
Flickr: jjtweed's Photostream
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters   Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07 2013, 07:13

Yeah 40k online has always run a tight ship, very respectable. But I always found it killed contribution as things move very slowly. But to each their own. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters   Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastikente's Dark Eldar Unit Guide Part 6 - Special Characters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: