THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingc1313
Hellion
kingc1313

Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players Empty
PostSubject: Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players   Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15 2013, 02:01

Baron Sathonyx (105)
10 Hellions (160)

10 Warriors with Splinter Cannon (100)
Raider Disintegrator Cannon and Splinter Racks (70)

5 Trueborne- 2 Splinter Cannons and 3 Shardcarbnes (95)
Venom extra Splinter Cannon (65)

4 Trueborne all with blasters (108)
Venom (55)

2 Ravagers with all Dark lances and Night shields (230)

2 groups of 5 Scourge with 2 Splinter cannons each (260)

that is 1248 i'm open to any suggestions this list has done very well against Nids and guard thats all i have played with it. Just looking for suggestions to make it more versitile

Back to top Go down
Sulphunet
Hellion
Sulphunet

PostSubject: Re: Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players   Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15 2013, 02:12

I kinda like it, you have a nice balance going on with the AI and AT. A lot of Splinter Cannons and Shardcarbines, great for taking out the infantry. And 2 Ravagers and 4 Trueborn for taking on the tanks.

You may have a problem in objective based games with only 2 troop choices, but you could make it work.

Why do we ride atop these elegant craft? The better to hear the screams of our prey as we ride them down, to savour the fear etched on their faces, to taste the tantalising tang of their blood in the air as an appetiser before the feast. But most of all we ride them so that the slaughter may begin as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
kingc1313
Hellion
kingc1313

PostSubject: Re: Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players   Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15 2013, 03:33

ya i always go for the kill and ignore objectives

Hellion
Sulphunet

PostSubject: Re: Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players   Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15 2013, 11:29

Then I say it's good. Just make sure to kill all the enemy troops, then on the last turn you can zoom to where ever you need to be, if you need the points.

Why do we ride atop these elegant craft? The better to hear the screams of our prey as we ride them down, to savour the fear etched on their faces, to taste the tantalising tang of their blood in the air as an appetiser before the feast. But most of all we ride them so that the slaughter may begin as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players   Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15 2013, 11:38

The baron is good and 10 hellions is the minimum I would use... And I would want a haemy to start with them as they are just so fragile. 15 would be better.

The warrior raider should have a dark lance... IMO DE work on duality through the vehicles... If the unit kills infantry the vehicle should kill tanks.

The trueborn are a good example of this... Going 2x3 with blasters in the venom creates that duality. Both venoms should get the second cannon and night shields. Infact, all vehicles should have night shields

On the scourges, don't bother with the cannons. For 1 extra shot you pay for half another scourge. Either go with blasters, heat lances, haywire or just bare. If you say your staying still to fire the 6 shots on the cannon I will say go get warriors on foot with better range and cheaper!

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
kingc1313
Hellion
kingc1313

PostSubject: Re: Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players   Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16 2013, 01:24

i've been thinking about putting all 10 scourge together and deep striking them in and losing the splinter cannons. Also maybe dropping a few for more points. Also thinking about dropping the venom with splinter cannons and shard carbines and putting something else in not sure what yet. The haemy is an interesting idea but he would slow them down. I try to run the hellions up into terrain on the first turn or even assault if i went second. The baron really helps with their survive ability. Wouldn't putting night shields be a waste of points on the blaster venom because of the 18 range of them?

PostSubject: Re: Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players   Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to have my list looked over by some more experienced players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: