Yes, a nice stripped down & refined list for low points value games. Though I note that you are 1 point over-spent - will that be a problem? Most tournaments won't allow you to go over by even 1 point, so if that's the case, you'll need to rework it a bit.
Will troop choices be crucial? If so, you could add another troop choice instead of the trueborn (though their excellent AI firepower would be missed). Maybe some wracks for the haemon to join (throw him/her a LG too if you have points to spare).
If you need to find spare points, you could also drop the odd extra SC on the venoms.
Switching the trueborn squad for a 3rd ravager with disintegrators saves points and throws in a load of AP2 stuff. Will scare the hell out of marine players! You'll have to find somewhere else to hide your HQ of course (wrack units as mentioned above).
The ravagers will be quite powerful, but represent your only AT in the list. If you feel that'll be enough, then fine, but if you need a back up you could try these options:
- Wych squad in venom with HWG (125pts with the extra SC)
- Add HWG to the trueborn (usually I wouldn't advise mixing in AT to an AI unit like this, but multi-role units are more useful at lower points values)
- Find points to add a blaster or two to the warrior squads
- Get a 3rd ravager with dark lances
- 5 scourges 2 HWB (130pts)
Just a few random thoughts which I hope will be of use!
The Kabal of Shadows Ascendant
"Cruelty has a Human Heart" - William Blake
99% of war is killing time. The rest is the killing time.