THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Duke Sliscus armour saves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

Duke Sliscus armour saves Empty
PostSubject: Duke Sliscus armour saves   Duke Sliscus armour saves I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03 2013, 11:52

I just modeled the Duke blast pistol twin blades, he looks cool. His war gear gives him shadow field 2+ invun and ghostplate amour, so does that mean if his shadow field fails then he uses his ghostplate amour?

Thanks Wink

Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus armour saves   Duke Sliscus armour saves I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03 2013, 13:04

If he fails his shadowfield save he may use his ghost-plate save against subsequent wounds.

PaulT you asked this question already: Toughness test?

@PaulT wrote:
Also with the shadow field 2+ invun save, if its failed meaning a 1 is rolled, the model doesn't die, just the shadow field is destroyed/shorts out so next time his save is his standard save, correct?

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus armour saves   Duke Sliscus armour saves I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03 2013, 13:43

Oh I see, thanks but the question you quote is shadow field specific, gee that was a while ago I asked that, anyway I thought it was odd the duke had two kinds of special armour so just clarifying how it worked. Where does "toughness test come in" that was a different question all together, but thank you for the answers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus armour saves   Duke Sliscus armour saves I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03 2013, 15:14

@PaulT wrote:
Where does "toughness test come in" that was a different question all together, but thank you for the answers Very Happy

Because you also asked about shadow-fields and armour saves on an archon in a topic called "Toughness Tests" (not to be confused with the recent topic you made called "Toughness Tests?"), your question from the old topic:

@PaulT wrote:
I read somewhere either in the rules or our codex that something forces a "toughness test" what is that and how is it done?
Also with the shadow field 2+ invun save, if its failed meaning a 1 is rolled, the model doesn't die, just the shadow field is destroyed/shorts out so next time his save is his standard save, correct?

Shadow fields and armour saves on the duke work exactly like shadow fields and armour saves on an archon. Smile

I was just linking the old topic encase you needed more details on how the shadow field and armour save worked.

Hope that helps. Very Happy

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
curebdc
Hellion
curebdc

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus armour saves   Duke Sliscus armour saves I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:07

how did you remember that? lol

were long be-nightmared."
-Keats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus armour saves   Duke Sliscus armour saves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke Sliscus armour saves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: