THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequin start in transport

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

Harlequin start in transport  Empty
PostSubject: Harlequin start in transport    Harlequin start in transport  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 06:37

Can quins start in a Raider?

In the de codex it does not mention if they can star in raider. The eldar does. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin start in transport    Harlequin start in transport  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 07:21

Neither eldar or dark eldar harlequins have an option for a dedicated transport. The only vehicle they can start the game deployed in is a non dedicated one

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Lay_Ayanesha
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin start in transport    Harlequin start in transport  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 07:27

The big difference is that the DE have no non dedicated transporter in the codex. The Eldar have the Falcon as non dedicated transporter. But being a closed vehicle the Falcon is a bad transporter for CC units.
If you use FW rules you could buy a Tantalus as non dedicated transporter for Harlequins.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin start in transport    Harlequin start in transport  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 07:34

Only in Dais and Tantalus. Presuming those are DE harlequins.

tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin start in transport    Harlequin start in transport  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 10:04

Yup, I've bought a Tantalus for this purpose. I'm going (going because I'm not done yet) to have so much fun delivering 10+ Harlies at my opponents doorstep.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin start in transport    Harlequin start in transport  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequin start in transport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: