THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whplayer65
Slave

Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 02:48

This is my first time trying out a list allied with Eldar and was hoping to get some opinions on it. This list is probably not optimized at all for an allies list but I am primarily trying it to test the harlistar unit. The primary reason for putting flicker fields on my raider and ravagers is that my opponent will be CSM who will more than likely bring at least two heldrakes. The talos pain engine is there to accompany my harlistar unit down the table to hopefully draw a little fire.

Archon - 135
Husk Blade, Shadow Field, Soul Trap

Trueborn (3) - 81
Blasters (3)
- Venom w/ extra SC - 65

Warriors (10) - 100
Splinter Cannon
- Raider w/ Flicker Field and Splinter Racks - 80

Wyches (5) - 60
Haywire Grenades
- Venom w/ extra SC - 65

Warrios (5) - 60
Blaster
- Venom w/ extra SC - 65

Reaver Jetbikes (6) - 156
Heat Lances (2)

Ravager w/ FF - 115

Ravager w/ FF - 115

Talos Pain Engine - 100

Eldar Allies:

Eldrad - 210

Guardian Jetbikes (3) - 66

Guardian Jetbikes (3) - 66

Harlequins (8 ) - 206 (Archon and Eldrad go here)
Harlequins Kiss (8 ), Shadow Seer

Total: 1745

Back to top Go down
psycheer
Kabalite Warrior
psycheer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 15:10

The only changes i would suggest is maybe drop the Splinter racks, and talos for a 3rd ravager.

edit: oops saw the points value.

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 15:51

ah harliestar... oh how I love that unit...

Anyway, Dont take the talos. A harliestar needs support in shooting, not in combat. Go with another ravager or a flyer of your own. To get the points I would probably drop the blasterborn squad, and maybe the second GJB squad.

I would also add in a troupe master to take challenges for your archon. If you do get the soultrap off, you dont want his S6 getting wasted on one sargie... also the S5 of the troupemaster w/ spear is amazing.

Be careful of helldrakes, they will wreck a harliestar quickly. You cant even position your archon/eldrad to take the wounds either as they have 360 shooting, so they can come in any direction, shoot any direction, and roast alota harlies. Its something I dont like fighting, but have too learn how to bait with the harliestar to take those flying chickens out of the sky.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Whplayer65
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 16:12

Thanks for the help. I despise those heldrakes, mainly because it makes me point for things I usually wouldn't (flickerfields). I'd like to get a flyer in there to hopefully deal with one or both of them. Originally the list was going to have an ADL in it but unfortunately it's stuck at GW waiting on my flyers book. I had posted in another forum and a suggestion popped up that I take the Baron so I could form a triangle around the harlies to hopefully protect against the heldrake better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750   Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar/Eldar 1,750
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: