THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beaviz81
In Exile

The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. Empty
PostSubject: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 19:17

My suggestions.

Wyches lacks depth-vision.

Mandrakes are afraid of the light.

Their medics are dentists (Hamonculi).

Their weapons often explodes for unknown reasons.
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 20:59

Deldar weapons explode?

Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 21:15

Their vehicle armour has the consistensy of flakboard and can be penetrated even by anti-personel weaponry....Wait, that's actually true.

Beaviz81
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 21:35

Flakboard, haha. Brilliant suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 06:47

Dark Eldar are all Evil and a Whore!

Dark Eldar are the result of Eldar snorting Bath Salts

That Comely Eldar female may in fact be a MAN!

"When confronted by an Eldar Night Raid, simply shine your flashlights in their eyes and their flakboard skimmers will explode."

Back to top Go down
Rabid Bunny
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28 2013, 01:29

Wyches: Preening nancies that would rather hop around and dance ineffectively instead of getting up close and personal.

Splinter Weaponry: Such ineffective weaponry, serious poisons can cause symptoms similar to a cough/cold. This can be cancelled out by using your sopository (standard issue).

Raiders: You are more heavily armoured than their vehicles! What foolish race would actively seek to REMOVE armour?

Kabals: Groups of petty street thugs led by pensioners, they couldn't take sweets from a child!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background
-
Jump to: