HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log Empty
PostSubject: Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log   Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 21:35

Howdy.

This was the army I played before moving to my beloved DE. Every now and again I get it out to play some doubles or Apoc games, but I wanted to share it along with my slow progress on building out a couple of battle companies.

What I have here is the nearly all the models I plan to build into 2 full battle companies, 4th and I'm not sure about the other one, maybe 2nd.

On the left side is what is painted, on the right is what is all work in progress. all totaled on the table is at least 10,500 points, and with bikes and other additions it will probably all settle out around 15,000 when it is all said and done.

Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log DSC00886_zps6507c84f

The painted side

Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log DSC00889_zps52a2aa4b

The work in progress side

Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log DSC00890_zps3d31a3cb

So there are some bikes I don't have shown and a bunch of other marines I am going to convert into stern guard, but there it is in all its glory. Hope you like as I try to update weekly.
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log   Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 22:11

My word, you have some work cut out for you! Jealous of the FW Dread Drop pod. Any close-ups?

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down

Calvariae Argentum, A Silver Skulls Battle Companies Project log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Distractions
-
Jump to: