THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Use of Court of the Archon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

Use of Court of the Archon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use of Court of the Archon   Use of Court of the Archon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 18:03

@Murkglow wrote:
It's written in the codex right at the beginning of the dedicated transport section (pg91).
Quote :
Note that units may not select a dedicated transport if the number of models in the unit is higher then the transport capacity of the vehicle.
This is very frustrating, particularly since the blood angels FAQ specifically states that you can still take a razorback even if the squad has more than six members. Guess it's a combat squad thing.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

Use of Court of the Archon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use of Court of the Archon   Use of Court of the Archon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2013, 21:13

I have used the court a few times to get the Tantalus into my lists without using up a heavy slot. I play against my nid friend fairly often and taking a couple of flamers plus 10 shots from overwatch makes people think twice about assaulting a vehicle.
I really like the unit itself, its pretty tough and if you position them well to loose the lhamaeans and ur-ghuls first the unit will go up to toughness 5.
Back to top Go down

Use of Court of the Archon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: