THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Pain Token Question...

Go down 
+2
Murkglow
Diezel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Diezel
Slave

Pain Token Question... Empty
PostSubject: Pain Token Question...   Pain Token Question... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 03:48

Example: venom with 5 man/women wych squad
I know if the wyches kill a squad from the transport they get a pain token.

Question is: while the wyches are EMBARKED , if the venom kills a unit with its SC, do the wyches get a pain token?

Am new to DE, Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Murkglow
Kabalite Warrior
Murkglow

PostSubject: Re: Pain Token Question...   Pain Token Question... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 04:50

If I remember correctly the answer is no. If the venom finishes off the enemy then the unit inside does not get the pain token.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Pain Token Question...   Pain Token Question... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 08:50

No. The Venoms doesn't have the Power From Pain rule, so cannot generate pain tokens from what it kills

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Pain Token Question...   Pain Token Question... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 15:40

now say the wyches kill a unit with their pistols from the venom (rare I know, but this is more for warriors) then they would gain a pain token.

Moddin'n'movin', to Rules: Queries and Questions. Gob.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
baster
Kabalite Warrior
baster

PostSubject: Re: Pain Token Question...   Pain Token Question... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 20:43

hmmm 2 questions here, can my archon fire the mounted SC on the top of the venom if he is along for the ride and if so would he gain a pain token if whilst using said SC destroyed a unit?
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Pain Token Question...   Pain Token Question... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 20:51

No, the Vehicle's "Crew" is technically firing the top Cannon.

Personally I have no idea where the 5 passengers are stowed... Likely hanging from hooks, or under it's wings like missiles...

Rather undignified, but hey...

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Pain Token Question...   Pain Token Question... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 20:51

the problem is the splinter cannon on top is NOT shot by the archon. It is a weapon used by the vehicle's crew.

If the unit inside a vehicle kills a unit, they get a pain token (as per the Power from Pain Rule) The vehicle does not give a pain token, nor does itself get a pain token (as it doesnt have the Power from Pain Rule)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain Token Question...   Pain Token Question... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain Token Question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: