HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krayd
Wych
krayd

Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? Empty
PostSubject: Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?   Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 18:30

Has anyone had any luck with converting/building some eldar/dark eldar designs for Aegis Defense Lines, Icarus Lascannons, or Quad Guns? What did you use?

Offhand, it seems like either eldar heavy weapons platforms or a falcon turret might provide a good base for either of the guns. I'm thinking converted fireprism cannon for the Icarus and a bunch of converted disintegrator cannons for the quadgun. Of course, how to combine these parts and make it all look *good* is another matter entirely.

Though I'm not sure what a eldar/dark eldar designed aegis defence line should look like. Perhaps a set of devices that stretch along the ground and project a forcefield wall upward (which could be modeled in a variety of ways)?

Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?   Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 19:39

My plan was to build a custom anti-grav platform with the spare Dissies from my Ravagers to make a Quad-gun but havent gotten around to it yet.

As for the Defense Line itself I have seen a few forcefields that look good. My temp walls that are cardboard mimic the barriers that stand behind the Archon on GW's box art.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: https://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?   Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 20:57

Moved to Painting & Modelllng Section.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?   Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: