THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

2K Tourney List feedback appreciated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon Bruce
Hellion
Archon Bruce

2K Tourney List feedback appreciated Empty
PostSubject: 2K Tourney List feedback appreciated   2K Tourney List feedback appreciated I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 19:10

I'm tweaking my 2000 pt. army list for upcoming tourneys. Feedback would be appreciated.

Vect
Haemie w/Liqufier and Venom Blade
5 Incubi
Raider

10 Warriors w/ Splintercannon, Sybarite
Raider w/ Splinter Racks

10 Wracks w/ 2 Liquifiers, Acothyst
Raider

5 Wracks w/ Liquifier
Venom w/ Splintercannon

5 Wyches w/ Haywire
Venom w/ Splintercannon

Razorwing w/ DL, FF, 2 Shatterfield Missiles

Razorwing w/ DL, FF, 2 Shatterfield Missiles

Ravager w/ DL

9 Reavers w/ 3 HL, Champ w/ Venom Blade

9 Reavers w/ 3 HL, Champ w/ Venom Blade
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: 2K Tourney List feedback appreciated   2K Tourney List feedback appreciated I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 19:24

Whats the plan here?

So Haemie hangs with Vect and Incubi, stays aboard Raider but flicks them the pain token.....?

Without Vect being AP2 he's a tough buy for me. I mean, if the situation arises and there are 5 Termies (non TT/SS ones) and a unit of 10 marines right beside each other you could split Vect off as he's still pretty vicious against MEQ.

And only 4 scoring units - jeez at 2K and for Tournies thats kinda spreading yourself thin. You will need to keep your Raiders and Venoms well hidden.

Hellion
Archon Bruce

PostSubject: Re: 2K Tourney List feedback appreciated   2K Tourney List feedback appreciated I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 19:51

I've wondered about both of the issues you raised. I do think that giving preferred enemy and fearless to the unit is helpful. The Haemi can do the honorable thing (ie being pushed in front of Draigo) for a turn. After that, the rest of the unit should be dead or close to it. This gives Vect a reroll on any failed shadowfields. I admit, it is a bit of a gamble. As far as the troop choices, I have found that the Wracks are very durable. Not to mention that the Reavers and the Vect Deathstar will really eat things up if they arent focused. If I did add to the Troops, what would you recommend? I'm thinking of adding to the 5 Wracks, or a second 5 Wrack squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2K Tourney List feedback appreciated   2K Tourney List feedback appreciated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2K Tourney List feedback appreciated
Page 1 of 1