THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1.5k Kabal-Themed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon Korrdeth Xyrnndien
Slave

1.5k Kabal-Themed Empty
PostSubject: 1.5k Kabal-Themed   1.5k Kabal-Themed I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2012, 21:48

I was working on this list a while back when I was really into Dark Eldar and I thought I'd give it another go. It's supposed to be kabal-centric, so I loaded up on warriors and took an Archon with Incubi bodyguard.

Archon w/ Agoniser, Combat drugs, Phantasm grenade launcher, Shadow field: 145 points

5 Incubi: 110 points
+ Raider w/ Night Shields: 70 points

10 Kabalite Warriors w/ Splinter cannon, Blaster: 115 points
+ Raider w/ Splinter racks: 70 points

10 Kabalite Warriors w/ Splinter cannon, Blaster: 115 points
+ Raider w/ Splinter racks: 70 points

9(10) Wyches w/ Shardnet and impaler, Haywire grenades, Hekatrix w/ Agoniser: 170 points
+ Raider: 60 points

9(10) Wyches w/ Shardnet and impaler, Haywire grenades, Hekatrix w/ Agoniser: 170 points

Ravager w/ 3 Disintegrator Cannons, Night shields: 115 points

Ravager w/ Night shields: 115 points

Ravager w/ Night shields: 115 points

Total: 1500 points
Back to top Go down
Slave

1.5k Kabal-Themed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.5k Kabal-Themed   1.5k Kabal-Themed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2012, 01:57

I guess there's not much to say?
Back to top Go down
Deyfluff
Kabalite Warrior
Deyfluff

1.5k Kabal-Themed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.5k Kabal-Themed   1.5k Kabal-Themed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2012, 02:27

I wouldn't give combat drugs to the archon. only half of them do him any good.
Back to top Go down
Steffo
Hellion
Steffo

1.5k Kabal-Themed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.5k Kabal-Themed   1.5k Kabal-Themed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2012, 02:28

Hmm well i would lose the agonisers since they are only ap 3 all round, give the hekatrix venom blades instead, they are cheap and great for wound saturation.

On the archon i would drop the agoniser and combat drugs and give him this loadout:

Archon shadowfield, PGL, soul trap, huskblade, venom blade for 165

You can go character or MC hunting, to power up with soul trap, he can also use the venom blade to cut through GEQ or tough units before your husk is power up. He is a fun powerhouse that fears nothing.

I would also drop the shardnet and impaler on your wyches, they are easier to target and destroy now with precision shot, and give your wyches a PGL instead, its only 10 points and when you charge through cover you will get a 4+ cover save against overwatch, it can also help you survive in the crater/wreckage of your raider when you boost close to your opponent giving you a better cover save within 8 inchs if you want to bliz your opponent.

Mushkilla has been experimenting with wyches with PGL for a while with great success, you can check out his batreps to get an idea of how he operates them.

Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

1.5k Kabal-Themed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.5k Kabal-Themed   1.5k Kabal-Themed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2012, 07:56

Steffo wrote:

Mushkilla has been experimenting with wyches with PGL for a while with great success, you can check out his batreps to get an idea of how he operates them.

If by success you mean:

Wych: Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Archon: Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
Wych: Wait...what?!?!?

Archon Korrdeth Xyrnndien wrote:

I personally prefer venom blades on a hekatrix, not to say that an agoniser is a bad weapon, it's just better on a succubus. You might want to consider reading this.

Sucubus, agoniser
5 wyches, haywire - 145
Raider - 60

Is more effective then the loadout above, in terms of pretty much everything. Downside being no PGL but I only find them worth it in bigger units, a great piece of kit though.

Archon Korrdeth Xyrnndien wrote:

Archon w/ Agoniser, Combat drugs, Phantasm grenade launcher, Shadow field: 145 points

I would drop the combat drugs as 50% of the time they will be useless, so not a great investment in my opinion. Either go for the option Steffo mentioned or if you wan t a cheap archon go for:

Archon, venom blade, shadowfield, PGL - 120

Hope that helps. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.5k Kabal-Themed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.5k Kabal-Themed   1.5k Kabal-Themed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.5k Kabal-Themed
Page 1 of 1