THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 tournament list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caranthir987
Hellion
Caranthir987

1750 tournament list Empty
PostSubject: 1750 tournament list   1750 tournament list I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 10:47

DE/Eldar @ 1750

Dark Eldar primary

HQ - Succubus with venom blade 70
Haemonculus 50

Troops-
3 x wracks, venom with x2 splinter cannon, 95
3 x wracks, venom with x2 splinter cannon, nightshields 105
3 x wracks, venom with x2 splinter cannon, nightshields 105
8 x wych with heka, venom blade. All with haywires, raider with nightshields, aethersails 186
10 x kabalite warriors with a splinter cannon, raider with splinter racks 165

Elites
5 x Incubi, raider with nightshields, aethersails 185

Heavy-
Ravager x 3 dark lances, nightshields 115
Razorwing Jetfighter with x 4 monoscythe missiles, x 2 dark lances, x 1 twin-linked splinter rifle, flickerfield 155
Razorwing Jetfighter with x 4 monoscythe missiles, x 2 dark lances, x 1 twin-linked splinter rifle, flickerfield 155

Eldar Secondary

HQ -
Farseer with singing spear, runes of warding, fortune 103
Troops -
10 Guardians, EML, Warlock with Embolden and Singing Spear 135
Heavy -
Wraithlord, 2 flamers, EML, Sword 125

I've my Incubi down from 7 to 5 which is still enough - with the succubus - to adequately deal with most squads of marines and make them a threat. The squad of 10 kabalites with SC and a splinter rack raider is mostly there to zoom forward with the wyches + Incubi for a bit of close fire support and generally be a pain til they die. Though I have to say, I haven't used a squad of 10 so far this edition. If the wyches don't get shot down/rage fail/explode and actually get to where I want them then I drop off the haemo somewhere to hide and get linebreaker. Eldar suck and live somewhere and farseer messes with divination + GK psychic nonsense

http://annihilatedsouls.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
kenny3760
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 1750 tournament list   1750 tournament list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2012, 11:08

If your expecting to see a lot of flyers I'd suggest an ADL with quadgun, change your guardians to pathfinders and have them firing it.
4 twin-linked S7 shots firing at normal ballistic skill against flyers is spot on. I'd lose the wraithlord to compensate.
Back to top Go down
Caranthir987
Hellion
Caranthir987

PostSubject: Re: 1750 tournament list   1750 tournament list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2012, 18:10

I like the ADL + gun, but I'm prepared to just fly my Razorwings off the table into ongoing reserves if my opponent's flyers come on before mine so that I can get the jump on them (as Razorwings don't like croissants or Vendettas getting to shoot first !)

I run an ADL + gun @ 1850 and the Farseer mans the gun but at 1750 I like what the wraithlord offers - a tough MC that often gets me Slay the Warlord and usually ends up jumping any units that assault the Guardians.

http://annihilatedsouls.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1750 tournament list   1750 tournament list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750 tournament list
Page 1 of 1