THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Relentless and transports

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus12
Slave
Animus12

Relentless and transports Empty
PostSubject: Relentless and transports   Relentless and transports I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2012, 05:15

This might be extending an old thread <www.thedarkcity.net/t3966-moving-our-vehicles-shooting>, but I'm just not finding anything in the brb or faqs that specifically handle this situation.

I'm playing in a kill team game and I give an SC warrior relentless. If I shove him in a raider and move the boat 12", does he snap fire as per the transport movement rules or, because of relentless making him act as if stationary, fire at full BS and heavy 6?
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Relentless and transports   Relentless and transports I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2012, 05:52

My reading of it: Snapfire only. Relentless only lets you fire heavy weapons as if stationary and does not specifically override the rules about firing from a transport moving over 6".

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Tiri Rana
Sybarite
Tiri Rana

PostSubject: Re: Relentless and transports   Relentless and transports I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2012, 22:38

Relentless only lets you fire heavy weapons as if you were stationary, even if you moved. Models in a vehicle moving at combat speed count as having moved, but if the vehicle moved at cruising speed, they are forced to make snap shots and relentless doesn't ignore that.

Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Relentless and transports   Relentless and transports I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2012, 16:42

although relentless would allow you to move 6 and shoot 6 shots from the cannon at full BS (instead of 4 at full BS or 6 at Snapfire)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relentless and transports   Relentless and transports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relentless and transports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: