HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darwin_green5
Hellion
Darwin_green5

making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? Empty
PostSubject: making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?   making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2012, 16:10

so, has anyone made any defense guns for their aegis lines?

At the moment I'm kind of at a lost of what to make and wondered how some of you guys got around that.

A buddy of mine cobbled together a nice enough one as a SAM launcher.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?   making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2012, 16:16

I'm going to attempt a DE version using spare Disintegrators from my Ravager kits. Not quite sure what to mount them on yet though.

Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?   making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2012, 16:31

I had the same thought - Disintegrators for the quadgun seems right. Not sure i am fussed on the Icarus with just 1 shot available.

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?   making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2012, 17:55

This idea has been rattling around in my head as well. I might use one of the leftover side weapons from a Ravager kit if I end up doing that Coven Ravager conversion for the basis of quadgun with Disintigrators on wither side of it. I must admit that it will most likely not see the light of day as I run a very mobile list. Perhaps for an Apocalypse game?

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?   making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2012, 17:56

I am even thinking that a small bitz order could result in a very cool quad gun... hmmm... idea... i might see what i can get from ebay!

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?   making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2012, 18:02

I would think that the Ravager side gun harnesses tilted at an angle, two Dissies to either side, and the gun in the center replaced some sort of a targeting device? I think that it could be done very easily and would look cool as hell. Post pics of what ever you do step-by-step so that we can steal it Twisted Evil
[Edit]
Found this when looking for images of something else. It's from a project log on BOLS
making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? DSC03148

Looks a bit like what I was envisioning. Weird, the guy's blog also had a coven Venom conversion that looked just like my coven Raider conversion! (Can't complain; it appears that he post his a few weeks before I posted mine Mad )

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?   making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making eithar a quadgun or an I-laser?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: