THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Shatterfields

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion
Master of Mandrakes

Shatterfields Empty
PostSubject: Shatterfields   Shatterfields I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 20:52

Can shatterfields missiles be used against vihicles ? Do we get to re-roll against vihicles armour? My friends and I had this discussion yesterday. It says to "wound" ... And since we dont roll to wound vihicles but to penetrate their armour, my friends concluded that I cant reroll it.
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

Shatterfields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatterfields   Shatterfields I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 22:08

I don't see anything saying it can't be used against vehicles, but yeah it only says re-roll To Wound, not penetration.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

Shatterfields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatterfields   Shatterfields I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2012, 04:09

Your conclusion is absolutely correct.

If you have a tank and there are 5 guys standing behind, you can target the tank (to also shoot the Lances at it) and after scatter dice are rolled, determine who is under the blast marker.

If any portion of the blast maker clips the hull, roll against the armour facing you are shooting from, glancing or penetrating (No reroll) andi f any models also end up under the template, you get reroll To Wound against them.

Arena Champion
Mushkilla

Shatterfields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatterfields   Shatterfields I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2012, 06:42

To answer you question: yes they can target vehicles, no they don't get to re-roll penetration (they only get to re-roll to wound).

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shatterfields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatterfields   Shatterfields I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shatterfields
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-